Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Service Advisor: Bellevue Honda/Honda of Bellevue

Old 08-06-2007, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT,Aug 5 2007, 11:34 PM
dude, I humped Glen's leg way before you even had your S2000 (the first one) ...... he was a service writer way back when

Is Kathy a skinny red head/firebox?
i asked him about u and he said... "u mean the dude who tucks his t-shirt into his tight jeans, yea i remember him"
Old 08-06-2007, 07:16 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by street_ruler,Aug 5 2007, 08:41 AM
tehy are reallllly good and tehy dont treat you like you;re some sort of ****in idiot.

two thumbs up....way up. bellevue was rude, condecending and treated me as if i havent been turning a wrench for 8 yrs. will never support them in any way shape or form.
Do you want a cookie?

Kathy and Glen have jobs, and that's repairing Honda cars for a wide range of customers. Some know nothing, some know just enough to be dangerous, and a few people like you who know everything. They were honest and forthright and got my car fixed. I'm not sure what else you could ask for.

If they were condescending to you, it was probably because of the attitude you projected....
Old 08-06-2007, 07:22 AM
RT

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by WRS2K,Aug 6 2007, 08:06 AM
i asked him about u and he said... "u mean the dude who tucks his t-shirt into his tight jeans, yea i remember him"
the only reason the jeans are tight is because they don't make them any bigger
Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 AM

Try and get some 7 jeans Ray. I'd faint if i saw you in those. they make your size I bet... i can refer you to a cute nordstrom girl i know in B square. you'd enjoy the fitment sessions in teh dressing room no doubt
Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly,Aug 6 2007, 07:16 AM
Do you want a cookie?

Kathy and Glen have jobs, and that's repairing Honda cars for a wide range of customers. Some know nothing, some know just enough to be dangerous, and a few people like you who know everything. They were honest and forthright and got my car fixed. I'm not sure what else you could ask for.

If they were condescending to you, it was probably because of the attitude you projected....
"Do you want a cookie?"

wtf does that mean? That statement was unnecessary.

And I don't think it's a case of protecting the attitude. Attitude does make a difference.

I think what the person means is that they were deameaned or degraded by that business. The people that do their own repairs and service DO know their own car better than the service advisor does, and that's why they probably felt insulted.

I've had service done at both places, and I think they both do a great job. If someone didn't have the experience in any particular place, then in my opinion that person shouldn't be saying anything......... asshat.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:51 AM

How exactly is a service writer or tech going to know that you've been 'turning a wrench for 8 years'? And even if they do know that, does it really mean anything? I do my own service, I know about 80% of the car, but there are things that I don't fully understand (transmissions and fuel systems being high on the list).

But if I'm taking my car in to get service or repairs done, I'm inherently saying that I don't know what's wrong and/or don't have the facilities to do the work. Their job is to take what you tell them ("My car isn't idling right at start up"), what the car tells them (CEL codes, etc), diagnose what's wrong, and give you options on how to resolve it. If that's condescending to you, you may have some issues.

Now, I don't know what street_racer's specific problem was, or which writer/rep team he worked with (or didn't, as the case may be), but Kathy and Glen get positive reviews from everyone who uses them.

As for the cookie, well, I usually offer cookies to kids...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:56 AM

dayum
Old 08-06-2007, 08:57 AM

I daresay my post was almost up to WRS2K standards.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:07 AM

double dayum
Old 08-06-2007, 09:08 AM

Well, I'm not a kid, but I do like fig newtons!

Quick Reply: Service Advisor: Bellevue Honda/Honda of Bellevue