Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

S2000 as a daily driver in the Seattle area

Old 01-31-2008, 05:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=RT,Jan 30 2008, 11:49 PM]Come to think of it, being the devils/insurance co advocate, most all NW group S2000000 owners that got their cars at age 25 or younger have been a liabilty (as in money sink) to the insurance carriers.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:50 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by RT,Jan 30 2008, 08:52 PM
.... those are just the ones you hear (here) about.....skewage on the sample baby
Yeah, I know. It goes without saying that the 16-20 year olds who have to work for their shitty cars are probably too busy to spend time on a website bragging about how great of a driver they are or how cool they are because they bought a new sports car.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:00 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by Green_IS_Gold,Jan 30 2008, 11:53 PM
I'm not MIA and to correct you, you were being gigantic assholes to me.

I saw that post, and i prayed for the family and that lost soul. what do you take me for and who exactly do you think I am? and who exactly do you think you are that you can continue to talk about me in that manner and not know me in the slightest.

i stand by my words, some a little brash in retaliation throughout this thread i will admit, but thats because i wont sit and let it happen.

if you knew me at all you would say i am the most mature 18 year old you have ever met. granted im short. that about all you got on me. : )

just please stop with the negativity and stop with the prejudice. if you are real men, you'll stop and listen.

btw i drive a max of 30 mph when its snowy. as soon as i feel the car loose traction i get a feel for what speeds i should be driving and ESPECIALLY how early i need to start braking to avoid a lock up. driving in the snow with BALD tires (no really i think im down to the thread now its crazy ) just isnt all that hard. OMG FLAME IT!

kinda hard to keep this in a light mood, im having a terrible past few weeks in my life and an even worse night tonight. take care guys. i dont have as much time to be on the computer right now.
I've met a lot of younger people who were great, responsible drivers - and in some cases also very fast. None of them ever bragged about their ability, none ever drove a car on bald tires in inclimate weather, none of them went around drifting on public roads... and yet a lot of them still piled their cars up at some point.

You obviously have a thick skull, so I won't bother explaining the physics of driving in the rain/snow on bald tires. It didn't sink in the first ten times, it won't this time either. Much like the moron going 150 in his dad's M5, I won't feel a great deal of pity when you wreck your car, only sympathy for the other people you impact because of being stupid. If you want us to stop with the negativity, stop doing stupid shit on the road and bragging about it.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Green_IS_Gold,Jan 30 2008, 11:53 PM
you would say i am the most mature 18 year old you have ever met.

just please stop with the negativity and stop with the prejudice. if you are real men, you'll stop and listen.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:07 AM

At 18 I considered myself very mature and a safe driver. I've only had a few speeding tickets and one accident ever, failed brakes on my dads suburban. I drove crappy little cars that could barely get out of their own shadow. I think of the crazy sh!t I pulled and KNOW there was an angel wathching over me for the first few years I was driving. 18 is 18 don't try and blow smoke up our skirts we've all been there. That's why we give you such a hard time

Your personal problems don't belong here. You will not garner any sympathy and this is the wrong forum. Deal with them and keep them to yourself.

Glad to see you back.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:22 AM

Received 1,566 Likes on 1,437 Posts

Old 01-31-2008, 08:42 PM

i wasn't asking for sympathy i was explaining why i'm not on the forms as much, but whatever thats fine.

when have i "bragged" about my ability to any of you?? i have defended myself and said that i am a good driver, i never said, "im a better driver than you and you" etc.

in case ya couldn't tell, there was a lot of sarcasm about the BALD tires which you still seem to think are actually BALD. i could use a new set, but i dont need them yet, they got a little life left. so get over that whole thing. i understand physics to an applicable degree particularly while driving/driving in inclimate weather. and i dont "go around drifting on public roads".... i dont know where you are pulling this all out of but you are misinformed and because of it have clearly misinterpreted most everything i have tried to relay to you in a pretty calm manner.

if you've never swung the rear out on your car and had a little fun in a safe area then i feel sorry for you. by no means do i try to showboat in the middle of a trafficked intersection so i can be like tokyo drift DK YEAHH BROOO. not me, not gonna be me. im not the guy you are lookin' for, thats my whole point here. i agree that kids like that are dumbasses. i've actually never street raced anyone in my life, nor do i want to.

this thread is sooooooooo lame because of this crap. not my problem if you cant grow up at age 30+ and still think flaming "kids" on the internet with no basis for almost anything you are saying to be true is cool.

s2000s are sexy.

comment on that.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:06 PM
RT

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 8D_In_Trunk,Jan 31 2008, 10:22 AM
Is that Demon Powder?
Old 01-31-2008, 09:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RT,Jan 31 2008, 10:06 PM
Is that Demon Powder?
nah, that's fun dip