Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Review of Northwest Honda in Bellingham

Old 01-30-2016, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of Northwest Honda in Bellingham

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys when I recently purchased some engine parts for the S at Northwest Honda.

Long story short, my S has cylinder 1 compression issue and needed some work done on it. My mechanic gave me a list of parts I needed to purchase and of course, I defaulted to my local Honda dealership in Canada (low Canadian dollar right now and hate custom fees). Unfortunately, some of the parts were back ordered until April.

So... I resorted to purchasing online in the States and paying the dreaded custom fees at the border. I messaged www.hondapartsnow.com and they informed me that all of my parts can be available in 2 days and shipped to Washington state where I can go pick it up. Prices were great, so I placed an order. 3 days later, I got an email saying that one of my parts were delayed (valve) and it would take another 7 days to arrive at their depot. Went on Live Chat, apparently 1 valve (out of 8) was not available and they are waiting for more stock before my order can be shipped out. I told them to remove 1 single valve from the order and I will purchase it locally (send out 7). The representative decided to remove ALL of them and when I contacted them again to have 7 put on, they said none of them were in stock. I looked up this company and they were getting 1 star across the board from review sites and I instantly cancelled my order.

I contacted Northwest Honda to see if I can get the parts there (knowing that it will cost more than online stores) and Crystal Stoddard, the parts manager replied my email. I explained my situation to her and although she informed that she can never match online prices, she did try to accommodate me as much as possible. I placed the order. She provided me with an accurate ETA, 5 days (with the option to add $30 to receive it in 2 days). I wouldn't be able to visit the States for at least a week so I just went with the 5 day option.

Crystal kept me up to date with emails on when she will place the order, after she placed the order, tracking number of FedEx so that I can see where the products are, and also when the products are ready for pick up.

By far one of the best customer service I have received from a retailer and would recommend her to anyone who has to purchase OEM parts from a stealership in the Pacific Northwest

Crystal Stoddard
Parts Manager
Northwest Honda
2010 Iowa St
Bellingham, WA 98229
crystals@northwesthonda.com (best way to reach her)

Tell her Brian in Canada sent you from the s2000 forums and she'll take care of you.

Cheers!
Old 02-02-2016, 08:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+!

Been looking to order an OEM AP2 lip and all the local dealerships just haven't been very helpful plus pricing is not as competitive as Northwest Honda. I have been corresponding with Crystal as well and she provides responses that are both prompt and helpful