Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

PNW S2ki Tech Day / Swap Meet June 2013

Old 06-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Community Organizer

Received 554 Likes on 506 Posts

Hey Spets take me off the list please. Regretfully I will have to miss out on the tech day fun with you guys, due to Fathers day weekend with too many other conflicting things going on.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aww sad! now who is bringing the hot dogs?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by spets

I know....

Shit
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by spets
Don't worry, there will be lots of sausages there!!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by EricJT7
Originally Posted by Rdizzle' timestamp='1370901799' post='22599404
Also wanted to add that I can give wholesale pricing (+tax, freight, etc.) on Amsoil products. Please PM me what you need by Thursday!!
Hey Randy, if possible could you please pm me a quote me for the following, including shipping, etc.--if you are up to $10 off one way or the other that is ok..I just need to make sure I have new fluids available or I won't be able to do much of anything beneficial for my car on tech day My initial guess is my order would come to be ~$110 from the website after shipping (not sure if I would be charged tax or not), but I would like to order from you to ensure it arrives in time. In any case, I will certainly cover what it costs you, but perhaps if it is much higher than expected I would like to revise the order.

I would have pm'd this to you instead, but as this is 2 am I do not want to pm you as that would likely email your phone (which it would mine) and perhaps make a noise waking you up. I didn't want to wait tomorrow (or technically later today) to post this, because I have to head out to work and won't be back until 10pm.

--Two Quarts of Synthetic Synchromesh Transmission Fluid (5W-30)

--One Bottle Hand pump http://www.amsoil.co...ttle-hand-pump/

-- Six Quarts of SAE 10W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil http://www.amsoil.co...etic-motor-oil/
Note: I noticed there is dominator 10W-30 racing oil, but I would assume it wouldn't last six+ months like a non-racing oil?

Thanks EricJT7 for being considerate. I actually have the email notifications turned off so feel free to PM away.

I just PM'd you on FB with the cost. The freight when I pickup locally is a lot cheaper than the shipping online. The only thing that may not be in stock is the hand pump...they sometimes run out of those. I'll call and check tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Rdizzle
Originally Posted by EricJT7' timestamp='1370941784' post='22600452
[quote name='Rdizzle' timestamp='1370901799' post='22599404']
Also wanted to add that I can give wholesale pricing (+tax, freight, etc.) on Amsoil products. Please PM me what you need by Thursday!!
Hey Randy, if possible could you please pm me a quote me for the following, including shipping, etc.--if you are up to $10 off one way or the other that is ok..I just need to make sure I have new fluids available or I won't be able to do much of anything beneficial for my car on tech day My initial guess is my order would come to be ~$110 from the website after shipping (not sure if I would be charged tax or not), but I would like to order from you to ensure it arrives in time. In any case, I will certainly cover what it costs you, but perhaps if it is much higher than expected I would like to revise the order.

I would have pm'd this to you instead, but as this is 2 am I do not want to pm you as that would likely email your phone (which it would mine) and perhaps make a noise waking you up. I didn't want to wait tomorrow (or technically later today) to post this, because I have to head out to work and won't be back until 10pm.

--Two Quarts of Synthetic Synchromesh Transmission Fluid (5W-30)

--One Bottle Hand pump http://www.amsoil.co...ttle-hand-pump/

-- Six Quarts of SAE 10W-30 Signature Series 100% Synthetic Motor Oil http://www.amsoil.co...etic-motor-oil/
Note: I noticed there is dominator 10W-30 racing oil, but I would assume it wouldn't last six+ months like a non-racing oil?

Thanks EricJT7 for being considerate. I actually have the email notifications turned off so feel free to PM away.

I just PM'd you on FB with the cost. The freight when I pickup locally is a lot cheaper than the shipping online. The only thing that may not be in stock is the hand pump...they sometimes run out of those. I'll call and check tomorrow.
[/quote]

Just FYI If they don't, you can pick up one of those inexpensive universal hand pumps from most auto part stores.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by spets' timestamp='1371009180' post='22602680
Don't worry, there will be lots of sausages there!!

Even better!

Speaking of which, Urban was thinking of riding his Bicycle down there to meet up with you guys, and you know what that means.... Bicycle shorts! For all you gazers

Old 06-12-2013, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boss man says I can't have any labor help at work... I'm pulling 12's all week and doin at least a half day Saturday. I'm not gonna be able to make it
Old 06-12-2013, 12:34 PM

I don't want the hand pump to be a hassle, if it isn't in stock don't worry about it. I will be alright either way and appreciate your willingness to help me out
Old 06-12-2013, 01:02 PM

I do have a hand pump in the garage for this saturday

Quick Reply: PNW S2ki Tech Day / Swap Meet June 2013