Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Our government...

Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Originally Posted by misterwaterfallin' timestamp='1302326516' post='20446935
[quote name='s2000Junky' timestamp='1302325368' post='20446913']
[quote name='misterwaterfallin' timestamp='1302324516' post='20446887']
[quote name='SketchdaS' timestamp='1302302835' post='20446067']
This country needs to stop acting like the police of the world!!!

And luder, they aren't fighting over the budget for military, teachers, or cops. They're fighting over public funding for planned parenthood ie abortions
I wasn't going to chime in but, this very thing hit a soar spot for me. Its fundamentally wrong to hold the American people hostage to push social conservative ideals which have no place in politics to begin with(thanks teabaggers)This funding for Planned Parenthood is a drop in the bucket comparatively mind you and could have made up the amount with something else, like I don't know military spending maybe?? Jesus Christ!! We are setting some new precedence and its not in a favorable direction for people in this country. Unbelievable!

Watch this link bellow of a congress woman speak before the house on the issue

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=12951080
[/quote]

I'm not sure if you quoted me thinking I was supporting this lock-up over planned parenthood spending, but I would agree with you. It looks like they got together a budget and cut about 30 billion so this thread is now obsolete.
[/quote]

No I wasnt.

Except that Planned Parenthood isn't getting funded so the topic isn't obsolete. 2 points for the social conservative tea baggers using the vice of our budget cuts to pass their ass backwards agenda on the American people with removing funding for Planned parenthood, becuase they don't agree with pro choice, even though the government isn't legally able to pay for the procedure. Strange and rather frighting times. I just hope the fiscal conservatives realize the compromise isn't worth the small amount of savings compared to the large social impact. Republican party is rather divided becuase of the tea baggers social agenda, its really sad.
[/quote]

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...w-challenges/1

No funding was cut to Planned Parenthood. Whether it should have been on the chopping block or not is another agruement, but when they redo the budget everything is open for debate. I would rather they cut spending somewhere rather than raise the debt ceiling over the 14.3 trillion. If we keep on going down that path we're not going to have enough money to fund any programs
Old 04-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 554 Likes on 506 Posts

Ok its getting a bit too hot in here for the pacnw forums, if you all care to join me in the politics forum here is where we can continue. Its a lively bunch, be prepared.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/858...#entry20448125
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 AM

I didn't expect you'd be able to provide any real insight to what you were spewing here. Get off the bandwagon and do some reading, do some learning and reevaluate what you really believe.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Fastfour
I didn't expect you'd be able to provide any real insight to what you were spewing here. Get off the bandwagon and do some reading, do some learning and reevaluate what you really believe.
Excuse me? That's a hell of allot of projecting there. Why don't you do as I suggested and go where the big boys play. Copy your post and bring it with you. Or you might find my answer already clearified for you in that thread. See you there I hope.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:14 PM

I'm not projecting anything. I stated my opinion w/ facts and you decided not to answer any of my questions b/c you can't back any of it up. You have "clearifided" enough for me by not being able to provide any insight. I'm sure you get hammered enough over there in the politics section...you don't need me pounding on you as well.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Fastfour
I'm not projecting anything. I stated my opinion w/ facts and you decided not to answer any of my questions b/c you can't back any of it up. You have "clearifided" enough for me by not being able to provide any insight. I'm sure you get hammered enough over there in the politics section...you don't need me pounding on you as well.
Again with your wishful projecting. If I had a problem in the politics forum I probably wouldn't be continuing to spend the majority of my time for the last 2 years posting there, just about everyday. Spend some time in there, you might learn something and who knows, you might have something to offer. And as far as continuing our conversation here, I know how it goes all to well, your a very opinionated guy who see things in black and white I can tell, therefor I'm not interested in continuing our conversation any further here. I already know how its going go. I try not to shit where I eat. I go to the political forums if I want to hash it out and talk politics, take a hint, or take it as a challenge if you like. See you there?

Come on, you can come say hi to Garrison and Brant wile your schooling me