Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

OFFICIAL SOUTH END Meet Thread - On Hiatus At The Moment

Old 09-05-2014, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got the ccws?
Old 09-05-2014, 05:20 PM

See y'all there and I just got here also. Dropped the lil dude off and just headed over here early
Old 09-05-2014, 10:10 PM

This was my daily driver in Tx. V6 swapped 98 civic http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Dtcba22VI
Old 09-05-2014, 10:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good meeting you We'll have to talk some more next meet up!

I like the wheels!

Originally Posted by Mnstr2000
Ill try to make it, new top and wheels!
Old 09-06-2014, 01:17 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Was most excellent get together for me. first one I went to at 31 cars was great but overwhelmed me. This meet showed me more about the community the S2KI has going as I was able to get to know people and ask the cool question, "What are you going to do next"?. learned a lot, and with a smaller but still significant turnout it showcased the spectacular passion and individualistic expression available with these cars. Each one was unique and showed the personality of the owners. every one was a cherished project and no two were similar, yet all were S2000 and cared for! Thanks for having me and wish to be the "old grey troll" of this group, at 58 was welcomed by a younger group of fans of there projects, and look forward to comparing the joy and pain of the projects with you all.

Will try to get to the drift office tomorrow to watch dyno torture, then Sunday to shoreline to roll fenders starring Manga_spawn.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:00 AM

Haha it was nice to meet you too and beautiful car. We don't judge you for being older or younger we just want you there at the meets. I'm only 35 but it never changed me and our community is pretty tight. Any questions you have just ask
Old 09-06-2014, 07:20 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Was most excellent get together for me. first one I went to at 31 cars was great but overwhelmed me. This meet showed me more about the community the S2KI has going as I was able to get to know people and ask the cool question, "What are you going to do next"?. learned a lot, and with a smaller but still significant turnout it showcased the spectacular passion and individualistic expression available with these cars. Each one was unique and showed the personality of the owners. every one was a cherished project and no two were similar, yet all were S2000 and cared for! Thanks for having me and wish to be the "old grey troll" of this group, at 58 was welcomed by a younger group of fans of there projects, and look forward to comparing the joy and pain of the projects with you all.

Will try to get to the drift office tomorrow to watch dyno torture, then Sunday to shoreline to roll fenders starring Manga_spawn.
Nice meeting you And yet again it was awesome to see everyone and that brew I had at World of Beer was amazing! I think it was a Belgium type blue moon beer
Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So sorry I missed yet another meet. Anyone take pics?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Go2

Really? Didn't think you were a day over 57! Just kidding haha!

Very nice to meet you too. Was cool to hear a couple of your stories about cars some of us may not have been old enough to experience when they were new. I'll be looking forward to seeing how your S2k progresses with knowledge gained thru our community
Old 09-07-2014, 11:41 AM

Anyone want to do a drive today? It's just too nice outside not to be driving.

I'm going to be out enjoying the weather regardless but it would be cool to have some others to go with.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL SOUTH END Meet Thread - On Hiatus At The Moment