Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Official Seattle Honda Tech Meet/ Vancouver Convoy

Old 04-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Community Organizer

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by DDonovan,Apr 5 2009, 10:44 AM
I'm up for a badge..., :-)

Man is my face burnt..., What a great day though!
Luckily I wore a hat and sunscreen!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by DiamondAp1,Apr 5 2009, 10:05 PM
Again, but it was great meeting you guys and I just wish I could have talked to you guys some more. And I hoped to get some group shots. For sure let me know when you guys plan to have another s2k meet up there, I'll try my best to make it.
Cool, it would be great to see more of you up here! But I wouldn't try to smuggle Rowan into Canada, at least not sitting on the passenger side floor though!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice meeting everyone. Good tunout but the parking sucks. Parking Tickets FTL But yeah, wish eveyone came out to do a photoshoot. All the s2ks were looking clean. However, the canada heads were bringing down the HEAT! Props to them coming all the way down here.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had fun at the meet. n da cruz with all of us 2gether was pretty cool. lol i luved how da cute girl in da white s2k had 1 seat n some how a passenger came out of it lmao. he had to have jus sat on da carpet lol. i only wished we couldve all parked 2gether n take a photo.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:12 AM
lig
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

A reminder on the badges from the FAQ:

"PacNW Badges
Badges are available for your signature line and let other owners know that you have been a participant in the Northwest regional events. Additionally, they will allow you post for sale threads in the PacNW forum. When you have a moment, thank our member: KenS2k for the badge design and any related artwork that we are using. The rules behind receiving a PacNW badge are stringent compared to many of the other regions. Badges denoting "membership" with the PacNW Owners Club are available to users meeting specific criteria.

1) You must be a current resident of the Pacific Northwest. Having lived here twenty years ago or simply taking a connecting flight at SEA/TAC does not qualify you for a badge. YOU MUST LIVE HERE NOW.

2) You must attend a club meet and introduce yourself to other members. Unless a designated member can put a face to your screenname, we don't know you and you don't get a badge. Exceptions to this second rule will be granted only on a case by case basis and usually because of geography. Dual residency will be verified but will not restrict you from receiving a badge."

If you live in Canada - you don't live here.

If it's a H-T meet - that really isn't an S2ki meet.

Remember too that we as a group have suffered a tremendous amount of seat thefts. Where do you think those seats end up? I bet there were a lot of non-S2000s with S2000 seats at that meet.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 AM

LOL we scared a guy off with an rsx with s2000 seats after he said he'd bought them from CL and we told them they were probably stolen LOL
Old 04-06-2009, 10:47 AM
lig
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

Represent!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by lig,Apr 6 2009, 10:12 AM
A reminder on the badges from the FAQ:

"PacNW Badges
Badges are available for your signature line and let other owners know that you have been a participant in the Northwest regional events. Additionally, they will allow you post for sale threads in the PacNW forum. When you have a moment, thank our member: KenS2k for the badge design and any related artwork that we are using. The rules behind receiving a PacNW badge are stringent compared to many of the other regions. Badges denoting "membership" with the PacNW Owners Club are available to users meeting specific criteria.

1) You must be a current resident of the Pacific Northwest. Having lived here twenty years ago or simply taking a connecting flight at SEA/TAC does not qualify you for a badge. YOU MUST LIVE HERE NOW.

2) You must attend a club meet and introduce yourself to other members. Unless a designated member can put a face to your screenname, we don't know you and you don't get a badge. Exceptions to this second rule will be granted only on a case by case basis and usually because of geography. Dual residency will be verified but will not restrict you from receiving a badge."

If you live in Canada - you don't live here.

If it's a H-T meet - that really isn't an S2ki meet.

Remember too that we as a group have suffered a tremendous amount of seat thefts. Where do you think those seats end up? I bet there were a lot of non-S2000s with S2000 seats at that meet.
Audience
This forum is intended for S2000 owners and enthusiasts within the Northwest region of North America. This includes the states Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, and the Canadian province of British Columbia. This forum and the meets organized by this group are NOT S2000 exclusive. We welcome owners and enthusiasts of all marquees: A to Yugo.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by alSpeed2k,Apr 6 2009, 11:02 PM
Audience
This forum is intended for S2000 owners and enthusiasts within the Northwest region of North America. This includes the states Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, and the Canadian province of British Columbia. This forum and the meets organized by this group are NOT S2000 exclusive. We welcome owners and enthusiasts of all marquees: A to Yugo.
Absolutely!!! We love all cars, except maybe french ones....... But you still can't have a badge without meeting the requirements.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If as Alex pointed out the PACNW includes Canada..., what requirements are we missing?

Quick Reply: Official Seattle Honda Tech Meet/ Vancouver Convoy