Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

FS: 2006 GPW s2000

Old 09-17-2011, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 GPW s2000

The time has come to sell my 2006 GPW on black Honda s2000 with 55,0xx miles. Clean title. The car has always ran flawlessly for me, but I just don't drive it as it has sat in my garage all summer. The car was never raced, dragged, or taken to the track. I did a few autox and similar type events and that's it. It's never been driven in snow, and having been an original So Cal car has rarely seen rain. The car is in great shape, I would rate the interior 10/10 and the exterior 9/10 for the few rock ships on the front and a small scrape on the frame rail. Rims have minor curbing.
I recently drove it on a 1300 mile road trip to Northern California which went off without a hitch, but before that I had put less that 1000 miles on it in 2011. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but I would like to get it gone sooner rather than later to free up some space for other projects. I do owe a small amount of money on the car, and BECU currently holds the title. If you are going to be getting a loan as well we can do a direct transfer from Bank to Bank, or you can accompany me to a branch and we can have the title sent directly to you.

The car is all stock except the few items listed below. All panels/bumpers match and I have all original items for the new owner
JDM clear side markers.
Comptech intake
OEM rear spoiler

The car is up to date on all maintenance, and has had regular fluid replacements.
Transmission and rear diff oil flushed and changed at 50,000 miles. Refilled with Amsoil
Engine oil changed every 5k with Amsoil
Alignment done 1000 miles ago. Basic camber/caster by local shop

If anyone would like to see specific shots of something let me know, and I am located in the NE Tacoma area if you would like to check it out. It just got a fresh full detail as well
Asking 18k
No trades unless you have a Silverado plus a lot of cash or possibly a sportbike plus a lot of cash but the trades would have to favor me and I already have 2 bikes.

Almost made it home before the rain. Better shots will be up if the sun ever comes out
Half tank of gas included in the sale!

Old 09-17-2011, 01:23 PM

please text me your phone number, I've got a friend very interested. My number 425 293 8426
Old 09-17-2011, 04:45 PM

for those that have never purchased a car from someone that still owed money on a car that was financed through BECU, they are super easy to work with and are really helpful. dont be scared of a financed car!
Old 09-17-2011, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by street_ruler
for those that have never purchased a car from someone that still owed money on a car that was financed through BECU, they are super easy to work with and are really helpful. dont be scared of a financed car!
Thanks! I've sold another car that BECU held the title on and it went off without a hitch. It was even an out of state buyer in Oregon and all I had to do was have the buyers bank request to have the title sent directly to them
Pics should be up shortly if my camera will cooperate
Old 09-17-2011, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by street_ruler
your not kidding, I say that every time I leave that place, it seems like a 5 min transaction to get a $30-40K car loan playa
Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 AM

Looks like the car might be headed to the bay area. Two interested buyers from down south and one may be sending over a deposit, but no money is in my hands as of yet
Old 09-19-2011, 08:38 AM

dude i was gonna say, i know blue book says one thing but for a clean GPW, which is hard to find a GPW to begin with let alone a clean one, you should ask for another grand
Old 09-19-2011, 01:46 PM

Thanks street_ruler. I posted it kind of on the low end of the spectrum because I want a quic an easy sale. Having a lot of bites but its still in my garage
Old 09-19-2011, 02:29 PM

question, where/what caused that whack-a-do dent in the drivers side undercarriage?
Old 09-19-2011, 02:49 PM

A stupid curb that I didn't see(was going about 5 mph and kinda bumped into it). Scraped the side. Got a few quotes to fix it and it wasn't very expensive but I never took it in mostly because I never drove it

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 GPW s2000