Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

*Auto-X* Sunday, March 8th Bremerton

Old 03-08-2009, 06:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=ALFYonso,Mar 8 2009, 07:14 PM]I know!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sentravq,Mar 8 2009, 07:31 PM
But pare why you let a girl beat you! LOL! Yea its funny she had it only for a week! You need to work on your driving skills!
Again, it's not as much losing to a girl, it's losing to a fast driver that's barely had a chance to get used to the car and is on shittier tires. Girl or guy, fast is fast. That and, yeah I do need to work on my auto-x skills. I've only got one legit season (even still missed a ton of events) in me, so lots of learning to do. Do you auto-x at all?

My legs are so dead right now....
Thanks for rubbing it in, ass! Yeah today would have been the perfect time to hit up some back country or get a little more courageous in the park (need to get those 360's on lock before the season is up ). Looks like one of those once-a-season perfect days.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
lig
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

Dry all day? It was hailing at my place ~ 10ish. Didn't think it would be any different in Bremerton. Glad you had a good time!

BTW - how did you like the Star Specs? I ordered a set and they'll be here shortly.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:09 PM

Thanks for rubbing it in, ass! Yeah today would have been the perfect time to hit up some back country or get a little more courageous in the park (need to get those 360's on lock before the season is up tongue.gif). Looks like one of those once-a-season perfect days.

I don't know about once-a-season. It seems like since it started snowing again we've had several good dumps followed by bluebird days. Last year was just one continuous dump, so I kinda missed being able to actually see things.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by ALFYonso,Mar 8 2009, 08:38 PM
Do you auto-x at all?

Yes with my 02 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V with a vq35de engine from a Altima V6.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by lig,Mar 8 2009, 09:46 PM
Dry all day? It was hailing at my place ~ 10ish. Didn't think it would be any different in Bremerton. Glad you had a good time!

BTW - how did you like the Star Specs? I ordered a set and they'll be here shortly.
Yeah it was definitely weird. I left my house in Everett with the top down, and had to pull over on I-5 just past Seattle because it was snowing. Then just over the Bremerton Park was a patch of sun that stuck around for the most part.

The Z1SS's have been doing pretty well so far. I'm still trying to learn how much grip they have. I still drive like I'm on my RE050's, and I think I can put power down a lot sooner on corner exits. They don't seem to make a ton of noise which is good and bad I suppose.

I don't know about once-a-season. It seems like since it started snowing again we've had several good dumps followed by bluebird days. Last year was just one continuous dump, so I kinda missed being able to actually see things.
Good point. Hopefully I can make it out to one of these bluebird post snow dump days before the season is up.

Yes with my 02 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V with a vq35de engine from a Altima V6.
You should bring the S2000 out. I can't remember if I've aggressively driven an SE-R, but I can pretty much guarantee that the S2000 is a funner car.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 PM
E_N

Sad I missed out this weekend. I was busy coughing out my extra lung.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by ALFYonso,Mar 8 2009, 05:06 PM
a girl that's owned an ap2 for a week.
well, that bit describes me, but you're just telling a good yarn.

once i replace the four-years-old Bridgestone RE050 tires, it should be even more fun! then, it becomes a matter of balancing my time autocrossing with motorcycling, boating, bicycling...

m.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by merrily,Mar 11 2009, 09:01 AM
well, that bit describes me, but you're just telling a good yarn.

once i replace the four-years-old Bridgestone RE050 tires, it should be even more fun! then, it becomes a matter of balancing my time autocrossing with motorcycling, boating, bicycling...

m.
Haha I had to look up what "good yarn" meant. Still, beating Joel and I by such a large margin is more than just a good yarn Also I know the feeling with the old tires. I bought my MY04 last April with the original tires on it. I'm positive they just aren't a good tire, but the 4-5 years of aging does not help. You'll feel a pleasant difference when you get some legit tires. Nice find btw on the white/tan. I REALLY wanted that color scheme but it was no where to be found so I went with my second choice.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by merrily,Mar 11 2009, 09:01 AM
then, it becomes a matter of balancing my time autocrossing with motorcycling, boating, bicycling...
That's how I feel. Too bad autocrossing never stood a chance against skiing for me...

Quick Reply: *Auto-X* Sunday, March 8th Bremerton