Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

**PHOTOS** December 8th - Seattle/Vancouver BC meet **PHOTOS!**

Old 12-08-2001, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **PHOTOS** December 8th - Seattle/Vancouver BC meet **PHOTOS!**

Hey All,

I just got back from the Seattle/Vancouver BC meet, and I gotta tell ya, it was a BLAST! It was the biggest turn-out so far for the Seattle area members (according to Jerry, and he's been to 'em ALL!) It was great meeting everybody, and we definately need to do it more often! Here's a few pics from the get-together:

Makes ya proud, doesn't it? All of you who didn't attend missed out on getting some very cool what looks to be brushed aluminum S2000 lapel pins handed out by, God help me I can't remember his name (sorry, can somebody help me out? All I know is he was driving a brand-new -two days off the lot- 2002 Red S2000). Here's a pic:

Thanks everyone for a memorable day!

-Vincent
Old 12-08-2001, 06:20 PM

can't thank each of you enough for answering questions, showing care for a "pre-s2000 owner".

many thanks to ray, matt, ben, ted, peter, andrew, etc. for their hospitality for the poor soul with the "hubcap car".

feb/mar 02's order is not far away....

best regards

Old 12-08-2001, 06:25 PM
MKH

andrew handed out the pins, aka 'scooby2'

here are more pics

thanks again for the pins andrew, and for jerry for puttin on a cool n rainy meet

Old 12-08-2001, 08:35 PM

Hey that was awesome, I'm glad I finally made it to one of these meets. Yep talk about nervous excitement, 2nd day driving the S2000 and first time driving it in the rain. Thoughts that kept running through my head were those posts I've recently read here "Just driving 15 mph and my car does a 180" and "Just cruising on the freeway, hit some water and I hydroplane, glad the airbags worked". You know real confidence inspiring stuff. To top it off, I'm sort of behind Ray and I constantly see him doing his power slides.

Couple of observations, when it's raining hard and you have the top down, I guess you're suppose to roll up the windows. I finally figured that one out after getting about a gallon of water from the wipers down the driver's side door panel. I still haven't figured out how you look out the back when you're reversing with the top up. I can't see crap out the rear "glass" window and if I try poking my head out the side, I keep hitting the convertible top. Do I have a big head or something???

Ted/Daryl, you guys split before I got the pins out and I was sitting right next you. I'll save one for you.

Thanks all, that was FUN.
Old 12-08-2001, 09:33 PM

Thanks all for your hospitality! I had an enjoyable time at my first gathering. Looking at some of your cars, makes me know what to aspire to. Hey, I had to split before you guys hit the Burgermeister (I took off up 405 North right when you guys were getting off at Bellevue) Scooby, will you save me one of those cool pins?
Old 12-08-2001, 10:05 PM

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

I can't believe I missed the meet!!!
Old 12-09-2001, 11:06 AM

Hey everone,

that was a great get-together. It was really good to meet a bunch of new people.

Andrew, sorry we missed the pins! Save one for me for next time.

Lets plan on a karting meet and a Gran Tourismo 3 meet sometime soon.

Check out the poll I created over here:

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...?threadid=38100

Ted
Old 12-09-2001, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by MKH
I like the black ones! You know black ones are much faster than the other colors with their 20 extra HP, right?

hey, who did all the weird mods to their red s2k in the righthand row?

a welded hard top, 4 door conversion, and yukky riceboy tail lights? is the plural form of Lexus Lexi?
Old 12-09-2001, 08:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hehe. Sorry guys just back from snowboarding. No I didn't drive to Steven's using the s2k.

Anyhoo, the Red Hardtop looks an awful lot like an IS300 doesn't it? We also had a pair of Type R Integras tag along. One of which was Bannanie's new car. In total, there were 21 cars, 17 of them S2000's. A few of the guys stopped by my place to check out the video and all that. Andrew, thank you for the pin. I snapped it to my lapel for the MS Chrismas Party and everyone commented on it. Yeah, i qualify as something of a fanatic...

Everyone who made it to the meet and all of those who didn't, please don't forget to PM me your mailing addresses for the so I can send you all copies of the video.
Old 12-09-2001, 08:32 PM

[QUOTE]I like the black ones! You know black ones are much faster than the other colors with their 20 extra HP, right?

Quick Reply: **PHOTOS** December 8th - Seattle/Vancouver BC meet **PHOTOS!**