Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

White S2k stolen

Old 02-26-2012, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ImagineIt
thank god for my pager and semi shotgun. i almost had this happen once till i stepped out side and their were two guys out in mydrive way and popped off two shells then they bolted, i saw a truck down the street that was waiting for them but didnt manage to get the tags. now i have 3 aso that live in neighbor hood so i feel better now with their patrol cars in the street. luckly they didnt mess up anything. im sorry to hear the bad news man, fking vultures get a job and buy your own shat.

that speedo says 87k did you have that much on your s? anyone want to have a lil group drive?

Can u shoot somebody? Is it lega? Ur protecting ur property so it must be. I got my 9mm and I ain't gonna think twice
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM

I know in Miami an owner of a car confronted a guy who was trying to steal his radio and stabbed him .... the guy ended up dying so the owner of the car
got charged with manslauter and got jail time. It was on the show "the first 48" ..... the law varies by state, i think in texas you can only shoot someone
if they enter ur house without your permission ......

I don't think you can shoot somebody without them threatening you or something ...... i doubt you can start shooting the guy in the back as he is running away,
but I am not cop but I will ask one the next time I get pulled over ... lol
Old 02-28-2012, 04:27 AM

Here in Florida you can shoot someone if there are trying to forcible enter your home or car if you are within it. It's called the castle doctrine, look it up.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:23 PM

This is what I found under florida statute: 776.013 

I did look it up and everywhere I looked they keep using the term "occupied vehicle" .... which i believe is someone physically being in the car but i might be wrong.

"A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence"

"The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle"

This is wickepedia's definition:

Typically deadly force is considered justified, and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to himself or another".[1] The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states.

From my understanding you can go outside and threaten to shoot the guy and if he attempts to come at you then its fair game. But you can't come out firing shots just because someone is breaking into your car. But like I said i am no expert, but thats what I got out of it. Either way I don't have a gun so I won't be shooting anybody.

Sorry to take over the topic about the stolen S2k .... is there any update on it at all ?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 PM

idk if i may have spotted it, but yesterday as i was going to the airport i was keeping up with an S... cant remember the entire plate but it was white and the last number was 7.... maybe should have payed more attention..
Old 03-01-2012, 04:47 AM

umm.. thanks for trying...

No update on the car yet.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:13 PM

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2870586419.html

?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:51 PM

thanks, but it was an all black interior. Close though
Old 03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by s2000ellier
He didn't steal those parts he has a bunch of crashed s2000's at his shop, i just bought some parts from him. He sent me pictures of about 4 or 5 crashed s2000's in front of his shop.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quick Reply: White S2k stolen