Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Rant...

Old 08-09-2009, 05:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bandiscoot,Aug 4 2009, 08:56 AM

the system sux. And there is little-to-no true penalty or punishment for these crimes. We need to start making them pay for their own incarceration and legal fees. Don't have the money? Then take a little more out of their paycheck every week once they are out. Doesn't make sense why they make the non-criminals pay for it.

sorry ... just thought i'd support your rant
Lots of money behind the current criminal justice system - everybody has a vested interest in making sure justice is not swift or final. It's big business, with entire industries built around it. Lawyers, counselors, law enforcement, not to mention the government bureaucracy of the jail and court systems all have livelihoods that depend on the revolving door that the system currently is.

Blaming the left, right, liberal or conservative is a pointless exercise. The system is too powerful and entrenched to be changed.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KonaMan,Aug 7 2009, 05:19 PM
Like sticking a gun in the face of a woman with three young kids in tow and stealing her car is? Maybe we are too civilized today... maybe I'm too close to the world of crime and punishment but I see this crap way too often... civilized would be putting people who do this kind of crap away for good. Or better yet cancel their breathing permits and be done with them...

Stealing a horse would get you hung a few years back... now you can be a juvie and steal over 300 cars and not do any serious jail time...

It's all so simple... turdboys know there are no real consequences for their violent acts and they conduct themselves accordingly.
Yeah, let's be civilized, put him in jail with all of his best pals - just like being off at summer camp. Let him chat and learn new ways to **** with our shit so when he's ready to get out, he can do the shit all over again and again and again.

Luckily we all get to pay for it over and over again - we get to pay for the ****ing welfare that he probably grew up on (oh sure, I bet he came from a nice responsible middle-class family, and I'm a racist), the insurance company with our premiums for the damage and to take care of him while he's in the system - plus all of the other shit he's going to continue to do throughout his life.

I vote beat him to death. It's cheaper. More fair to us too.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is just freaking scary! I'm glad that they are all ok! Cars can be replaced!
Old 08-16-2009, 01:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chiung,Aug 9 2009, 08:37 PM
Lots of money behind the current criminal justice system - everybody has a vested interest in making sure justice is not swift or final. It's big business, with entire industries built around it. Lawyers, counselors, law enforcement, not to mention the government bureaucracy of the jail and court systems all have livelihoods that depend on the revolving door that the system currently is.

Blaming the left, right, liberal or conservative is a pointless exercise. The system is too powerful and entrenched to be changed.
I'm not blaming any one of the categories you chose ... i'm blaming the person for committing the crime and blaming society for not realizing the fallout for insufficient punishment. Punishment has become a process of 'rehabilitation' and practically NO deterence.

Start telling the criminals that the jails are riddled with diseases and poor living conditions and watch the change that happens then. I guarantee you that if the actual punishment is severe enough and PUBLISHED weekly in the local newspaper ... the crime rate will go down.

There is a way to change it ... but, i'll never say it's easy. It just takes everyone being made aware of the problem and the real answer/solution. The truth can win ... if the lie is exposed.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

Tiny & Toya

We have nobody to blame but ourselves for the way society is today. Where else is it OK to make a celebrity out of scum like Tiny & Toya?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:03 PM

This whole topic brings out such rage in me that I find it hard to express myself rationally. First and foremost thank God your loved ones are safe. Secondly I'm supprised that noone has brought up the whole "product of his environment" defense. I believe that is a complete and udder copout nowadays.

The lack of discipline in todays society is the cause for kids running around like they do. Parents are too afraid of their kids and of the legal system to do the right thing and punish their kids accordingly in an attempt to teach them that there are consequences for their actions.

The justice system itself is also to blame with it's inappropriate punishment structure that will have this little bastard running the streets again in short matter while teh guy who sold a jooint to an undercover officer 3 blocks from a school on a saturday night stays there for 20 years! And the pedophile that is released only to commit the same act again and again culminating in the eventual slaughter of an innocent child. all beacuse the justice system has failed the people it is supposed to protect.

This problem starts and ends with all of US! We need to hold those who we elect responsible to make the proper changes to keep trash like this off our streets. I personally am getting my CCW and wouldn't hesitate to kill any piece of shit that tries this on me or my family.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:29 PM

Things like that make me carry a gun every where i go. Driving our cars it is a better chance it will happen to us. i bet the kids out back on the streets by now.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:19 PM

I remember having to drive down Parramore in my S because of the detours to I-4. I remember the looks people gave me as I anxiously waited for stop lights to turn green. Our cars can make some think that we may have money hence making us possible targets for crime. We just gotta be careful and alert.