Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Rant...

Old 08-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear. Glad to hear your family didn't get hurt. Orlando has gone down hill since I lived here 10 years ago. It's really sad.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:47 AM

For what it's worth... in my quest to replace the car and truck we have written off in the past two weeks I ran across two s2000's - both yellow and, from a distance, they looked clean... Courtesy Acura in Sanford off of 417 and I think the other one was at the Toyota dealer in Melbourne. Didn't get a price.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:36 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KonaMan,Aug 2 2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks for letting me rant... man, I went to the tow yard to clean out the car... roof line is lowered at leat four, maybe six inches... there isn't a straight or undamaged panel on the car anywhere... turdboy got a busted lip and wasn't even wearing his seat belt... hope they cite him for that! Reckon if you want to crash a car at a high rate of speed you might want to think about doing it in an IS... Man, I'm pi$$ed... at least my wife is physically ok... she's pretty messed up in the head right now... guess looking down the business end of a gun would mess anyone up... sorry... starting to rant again... NEWSFLASH: Tacoma's are expensive... my contact at Lexus of Melbourne knows what's going on and said he's going to work with me on a new 350... this will cost me at least 10 big before it's over. Thank you Turdboy!
isn't it nice to know we'll probably be paying for all his legal fees too?

Good luck with getting your life back in order. Hopefully your wife won't have to many fears of going back out with the grandkids ... but, i wouldn't blame her if she did.

Sucks even more that the Turdboy will probably be back out on the streets in a year too
Old 08-03-2009, 03:24 PM

Sorry to hear about this...

What exactly is a "turdboy"?
Old 08-04-2009, 02:33 AM

What exactly is a turdboy?

Come on man... it's a piece of $h1t who probably hasn't worked a day in his life and makes a living out of cashing government checks, playing grand theft auto on his stolen x-box, and preying on good people who actually make postive contributions to society. Please tell me that's not your heart I hear bleeding is it? I don't care if you are six or sixty nine... you commit a violent felony with a gun you should go to jail for a very long time. You hurt or kill someone with that gun you should be strapped to a gurney and have your breathing permit cancelled.

If turdboy gets more than a 21 days in the juvie hug a thug resort I will be incredibly surprised. And you can rest assured while he is there he will be a big deal because he jacked a, dare I say it, a white woman with three small kids and boosted her Lexus. He'll also benefit fom the expertise from his fellow, more experienced turdboys who will give him some great advice on how to do it better next time. It's how our system works.

You think it's bad now... wait ten years...
Old 08-04-2009, 05:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KonaMan,Aug 4 2009, 05:33 AM
What exactly is a turdboy?

Come on man... it's a piece of $h1t who probably hasn't worked a day in his life and makes a living out of cashing government checks, playing grand theft auto on his stolen x-box, and preying on good people who actually make postive contributions to society. Please tell me that's not your heart I hear bleeding is it? I don't care if you are six or sixty nine... you commit a violent felony with a gun you should go to jail for a very long time. You hurt or kill someone with that gun you should be strapped to a gurney and have your breathing permit cancelled.

If turdboy gets more than a 21 days in the juvie hug a thug resort I will be incredibly surprised. And you can rest assured while he is there he will be a big deal because he jacked a, dare I say it, a white woman with three small kids and boosted her Lexus. He'll also benefit fom the expertise from his fellow, more experienced turdboys who will give him some great advice on how to do it better next time. It's how our system works.

You think it's bad now... wait ten years...

the system sux. And there is little-to-no true penalty or punishment for these crimes. We need to start making them pay for their own incarceration and legal fees. Don't have the money? Then take a little more out of their paycheck every week once they are out. Doesn't make sense why they make the non-criminals pay for it.

sorry ... just thought i'd support your rant
Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 AM

Don't worry about the money....

No never mind, I won't go there!!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone needs to beat that little shit to death. I wouldn't feel bad about it.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artric,Aug 6 2009, 04:48 PM
Someone needs to beat that little shit to death. I wouldn't feel bad about it.
Well, that's civilized.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by triman54,Aug 6 2009, 05:11 PM
Well, that's civilized.
Like sticking a gun in the face of a woman with three young kids in tow and stealing her car is? Maybe we are too civilized today... maybe I'm too close to the world of crime and punishment but I see this crap way too often... civilized would be putting people who do this kind of crap away for good. Or better yet cancel their breathing permits and be done with them...

Stealing a horse would get you hung a few years back... now you can be a juvie and steal over 300 cars and not do any serious jail time...

It's all so simple... turdboys know there are no real consequences for their violent acts and they conduct themselves accordingly.

Quick Reply: Rant...