Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Rant...

Old 08-01-2009, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rant...

Just had to share this... one of life's walking feces decided he liked my wife's IS350 enough to shove a gun in her snoot and say, "I want your car." Yup, 13 year old turd from the nearby hood (Djino Fenelus) pulled off this little caper. The fact that she had three grand kids in tow didn't phase this piece of $h1t... he had to draw down on my wife a second time when the rocket surgeon couldn't figure out how to start the IS... Turdboy made a getway, wife calls the calvary... as she's talking to dispatch giving car description which is being shared with the police Turdboy drives up on a law enforcement detail (in the hood) and the chase is on... Turdboy winds the IS up, gets airborne at some railroad tracks and barrell rolls the, once pristine, IS something kind of resembling a car... Turdboy doesn't get a scratch. Wife and kids shaken but otherwise physically unharmed. Bet you all a nickle the hug a thugs running the juvenile justice system will see that Turdboy is out of the slammer and back in business within a few days... there are a million Turdboy stories just like this one out there... when are we going to wake up tell our legislators that Turdboys should never, ever walk the streets again. Rant over... that is all. (Ironic twist... I was on the phone with my insurance agent receiving word that my Tacoma was a total loss from my wife's wreck two weeks ago... she got a bit behind on her steering... when I got the jacking call.) That is really all.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

Police: Boy carjacked woman, grandchildren at gunpoint

Of course--it's society's fault. We didn't respect the little shit enough. BooHoo.

How soon do you think his Mamma will be on TV, saying that Dijon was a good kid-and that the police should not have chased him?
Old 08-01-2009, 02:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sux to hear man, glad the wife and kids are okay. it's a scary thing to deal with for sure
Old 08-01-2009, 02:35 PM

i really cant believe some people. im glad everone got out ok, and they werent hurt.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:23 PM

Wow, Don't know what I would do if someone did that to my wife!!

Glad they are ok! Hopefully the kids didn't realize what was happening...

been a rough couple of weeks for you! Hope this is the beginning of something good!!
Old 08-01-2009, 04:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well you know who he is. That is valuable information that trust me I would put to use down the road. Patience....then justice. Go get some.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:08 PM

What an absolutely horrible thing to happen. :-(
Old 08-02-2009, 10:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there is too much compassion for the CULPRIT nowadays. Both Turdboy and his parents should be punished.

When I was growing up ... if i got in trouble away from the house ... i was more worried about what my father and mother were gonna do to me once back home. I don't think that is the case anymore and these situations are the result.

Good luck making a recovery from this Kona ... it is very upsetting and disturbing for the initial incident and the lack of response by our judicial system.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:29 PM

sucks man. send me a picture... i'll set it up at CFRC to try and keep him away from there. also for personal reference wouldnt be bad...
Old 08-02-2009, 06:05 PM

Thanks for letting me rant... man, I went to the tow yard to clean out the car... roof line is lowered at leat four, maybe six inches... there isn't a straight or undamaged panel on the car anywhere... turdboy got a busted lip and wasn't even wearing his seat belt... hope they cite him for that! Reckon if you want to crash a car at a high rate of speed you might want to think about doing it in an IS... Man, I'm pi$$ed... at least my wife is physically ok... she's pretty messed up in the head right now... guess looking down the business end of a gun would mess anyone up... sorry... starting to rant again... NEWSFLASH: Tacoma's are expensive... my contact at Lexus of Melbourne knows what's going on and said he's going to work with me on a new 350... this will cost me at least 10 big before it's over. Thank you Turdboy!

Quick Reply: Rant...