Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

has anyone ever detailed like this?

Old 04-18-2010, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has anyone ever detailed like this?

ok whats up my orlando peeps! today was a gloomy day for me and i have a long list of things that need done to the s and today was a "no drive day" for me so i accomplished some things...let me kno if neone has done something similar...

to start it all off i was like i kno my seats need a good cleaning but what about the carpet underneath the seats? i proceeded to take a vacuum to the car as always and i went crazy enough to vacuum around the top while it was down (in the garage of course) and i was like this isn't enough so i took my seats out and cleaned the rails and re greased them, as the seats were out i wiped them down with leather cleaner and restorer...came out great....i seen the carpet and was like WOW! i proceeded to vacuum it. Didn't meet my standards, i grabbed a carpet cleaner and took a crack at it...cleaned my mats as well...what a big difference it made and the water was black when i dumped it...i took a rag and wiped down all the components and took apart my center console and cleaned all the crevices...i vacuumed the inner part of the console around the e brake and waxed all the paint that was showing...a fallow up to doing the inside windows and wiped the dash door panels and everything else that dosent get cleaned when the seats r in lol the car looks amazing and smells the same too... seats back in along with the matts and the center all back in...looks like a factory clean car now! a fallow up with waxing the door jams and the trunk jam makes a perfect way to take care of the small things ppl usually don't do...just a nice Sunday afternoon with my s....How many people go through this just to make thier s stand out? let me kno because i kno im not the only enthusest
Old 04-18-2010, 04:33 PM

Yess I do one at least every couple months it makes it easier on my weekly cleaning
Old 04-18-2010, 04:50 PM

nice.... zoomspeed05 aka mr sick wheels....chea! their so nice bro! lol
Old 04-19-2010, 08:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usually do but the hours I'm working lately I haven't been able to. I worked on the paint Saturaday before the Sonics meet.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:36 AM

its alll good i dont do this every time either but yesterday was something diffrent...im trying to transform my car every week so u guys say wtf does he keep doing to make that thing differnt lolol
Old 04-19-2010, 08:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usaully do thou, I like to keep my cars minty clean. I really like the details, it really makes a great car even greater.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 AM

omg yes, i think it ups the value also...
Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 PM

Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 PM

lol i dnt kno how to post pics! lol im cpu illiterate
Old 04-19-2010, 01:07 PM

here's how i usually get my detail on... pics for speedy

Quick Reply: has anyone ever detailed like this?