Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Stolen S2000

Old 03-10-2011, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hue
damn tony, everything was just coming together nicely...i remember we installed the springs and those were my shocks too, hope everything works out for you

Yeah anyone rolling around town with GOLD RPF1 17x9+45 all around with 255/40/17 Dunlap star spec + CR Lip!!
BETTER HAVE PAPER OR I BE FIRST IN LINE, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
G

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

very sad - I hope that the car is found and that the person(s) who stole it get what they deserve.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we need a group buy on these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziYF...layer_embedded
Old 03-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Tony man im so sorry to hear that . It sucks having a vehicle stolen / broke into. Hope these sons of b!tches get cought, down fall is if they get cought the. Popos don't do much. You guys say small-town,I live in Eugene the car crime was through the roof untill people (car guys down here) did some undercover work and found out who/ what group was doing it and made it clear to them to stop.... Again I'm sorry iv been there before... I say we have a group tech day and install dome file cut off switches in our cars. I had a car the if watching my integra for a while so I did a cut off switch, I'd say I felt safer with that then an alarm.... Many we skip the BBQ and take a "drive" around town to show me meen business...
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by ghettocrxsi
I think we need a group buy on these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziYF...layer_embedded
I like the idea, and stumbled upon this last year also. It looks like you'll require an aftermarket alarm system for this to function properly. My personal favorite is made by RMT Tracking, specifically for live tracking via web-access with starter kill option. Even includes record tracking of where vehicle has been. Very small and discreet, 2 wires, and even a backup battery. Hide it at your discretion =)
Old 03-10-2011, 09:16 PM

Sooo sorry to hear about this! I know the feeling,and it sucks ass!!!! I really hope you find your car. First thing I thought was the autobody shop. We had our A4 repaired at a local shop and they stole all my wifes cd's a pair of sunglasses and some misc items, they said they could not do anything as they are not responsible for anything left in vehicles.... f@#k thieves!!!!! I'll keep my eye out for any of your parts. Again, so sorry about your loss, gut wrenching.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by vtecb
Tony man im so sorry to hear that . It sucks having a vehicle stolen / broke into. Hope these sons of b!tches get cought, down fall is if they get cought the. Popos don't do much. You guys say small-town,I live in Eugene the car crime was through the roof untill people (car guys down here) did some undercover work and found out who/ what group was doing it and made it clear to them to stop.... Again I'm sorry iv been there before... I say we have a group tech day and install dome file cut off switches in our cars. I had a car the if watching my integra for a while so I did a cut off switch, I'd say I felt safer with that then an alarm.... Many we skip the BBQ and take a "drive" around town to show me meen business...
so true.
I recall from an interview of auto thief.
They said the best security they used are 3-5 random kill switches.
Another best security from ITR guys said it's the removable steering wheel with lock.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 PM

Wow this blows.... I havent been on s2ki much in the last few days because of the changes but i checked tonight and see this happened. I hope you find her in one piece. Some people have no clue how heartbreaking it is to have something stolen from them.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 AM

Man Tony that's super sad bro! Some people have no respect for the blood sweat and $$$$$ put into our cars. I'll keep and eye on craigslist.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:46 AM

Any updates tony? Leads?

Quick Reply: Stolen S2000