Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Stolen S2000

Old 03-10-2011, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn bro. Car was just starting to really come together and I was getting really excited for you. Have you had any shops work on your car recently? Stereo? Overnight things where they could of got your address from your papers or made a key?
Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 PM

Oops sorry posting from phone just saw larrys post. Exactly what I was thinking...
Old 03-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by S2Kme
Im so sorry to hear about this Tony. It looks like the crooks are at it again, the scumbags of society, stealing from people for their own good. Just sad and maddening. Portland is a small down so we wont be surprised if your parts start showing up in places, or there's someone else witb a gpw with just with new parts. Again, these kind of thefts are not crimes of opportunity but passion. I'd start by thinking about any suspicious people around your car or anything unusual. I wouldnt be surprised if the theif knows you one way or another and they rarely go a very far distant to steal a car. I have added security to counter such thefts, ask me how. Good luck and lets just "hope" that your car was a victim of only a joy ride where nothing was really taken although each one of our members' car gets stolen the conclusion is a stripped chassis and barely recognizeable. Best of luck to you. Keep us informed.

Right on Tommy every thing u said is so TRUE!

WOW...I personal know Tony & his car! Me and Tony had done a lot of work to his car over the pass year. I really don't have anything to say to these scumbags other than what has been said!! but NOT to many GOLD RPF1 17x9+45 all around with 255/40/17 Dunlap star spec Around here I definitely know if I see them. The only person I know that has them is me! The reason Tony got them because he likes what I had and it was the best bang for his buck! On the side note, If anybody all of sudden just shows up with brand new GOLD RPF1 17X9+45 with 255/40/17 star spec, this shit definitely is stolen from Tony! don't tell me that they have the same taste in wheels and tire fitment!! Because we all know this offset DOES NOT FIT S2000 without rolling both front fender and both rear remove and relocate bumper tag and trim bumper If you're dropped lower than an inch.. trust me I should know..I dropped Tony's car and a few others...

PS Hope the BASTARD gets caught!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by VintageMac
I might be suspicious of the body shop.

People see your car there - they have a chance to check it out. They make a copy of your key while it is in the shop. Then do their own shopping later....

I'm really sorry to hear about this, Tony!
i have a feeling also this morning that it might be the body shop, too......try to visit them.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 PM

This piss me off with all this car jacking crap that Honda enthusiast have to deal with! Last year someone try to jack my red honda civic 7 times! Only one time they succeeded with just stealing the front lip! Those thieves need to get a life!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by S2000 Cabrio
i have a feeling also this morning that it might be the body shop, too......try to visit them. where is this body shop?

Yeah the BASTARD might even be on this Oregon Forum and I'm sure he or who ever it is reading this to!!!
Soon u will get caught!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:30 PM

Have you lend your car to somebody that you hardly know...I mean after the body shop for example like for a day?
Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 PM

I feel its the shop or someone who works or close to them..... Very Suspicious!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM

Check Honda-tech and craigslist for parts and seats!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:50 PM

I hate this. It seems to happen way too often, I can only imagine what itd be like. And I try everything not to. These things always put a damper on everyones mood, and in my case just further any sort of paranoia i already have. I still feel uncomfortable about watching as a few of the apartment maintenance workers slowed down to look at my car while i washed it the other day, and theyre shady looking.

I'll keep an eye on craigslist now, naturally. Wish there was more I could do.
Sorry, I hope the insurance at least works out.

Quick Reply: Stolen S2000