Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

PIR HPDE: Tri Club Day, Friday 6/24

Old 05-29-2005, 09:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down PIR HPDE: Tri Club Day, Friday 6/24

The Porsche Club, BMW Club, and (thanks to Alan's clarification, below) the Alfa Romeo Club are hosting a tri-club HPDE at PIR on Friday, 6/24. It promises to be a great day, so carve out time in your calendar and join in. For more information on this event, check out the driver education page of the Oregon PCA website. For information on tracking your car, check the sticky at the top of the PacNW forum.

Hope to see some of you at the track next month!

Best,
CB
Old 05-29-2005, 12:38 PM

The TriClub day is Porsche, BMW and Alfa Romeo. The Audi Club of NA refuses to participate with the other clubs or allow the regional chapters to do so.

Sadly I am going to have to miss this one because I will be out of town.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:02 PM
wos

Originally Posted by cbender,May 29 2005, 09:18 AM
The Porsche Club, BMW Club, and (thanks to Alan's clarification, below) the Alfa Romeo Club are hosting a tri-club HPDE at PIR on Friday, 6/24. It promises to be a great day, so carve out time in your calendar and join in. For more information on this event, check out the driver education page of the Oregon PCA website. For information on tracking your car, check the sticky at the top of the PacNW forum.

Hope to see some of you at the track next month!

Best,
CB
Hi, CB

Count me in! Yes, I know, it's a Friday, you say! Gotta keep you and the PCA folks guessing.... can't have you guys thinking I'm completely predictable. ;-)

I'll register both of us using my car... you as my instructor, of course. Should you be obligated to instruct someone else, though, or if your current role as Chief Driving Instructor for PCA prohibits you from committing as my instructor, just let me know and I'll gladly make alternative arrangements. But either way, I'll be there.

Best,
Will

PS: I'm also planning to be at the track the following Sunday, the 26th. I am utterly, thoroughly hooked on tracking. Your well-placed encouragement and wise, sage instruction are the the principal reasons why. A very public thank you, CB.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:40 AM

Hi Will,

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm happy to instruct for you at the Tri-Club day at PIR on 6/24. Now that Chuck Bergeron is starting to mend, I'll likely be stepping back a bit, so I'm no longer Chief of Much of Anything, which is just fine with me.

In any case, I've already submitted a registration form and payment, so you're all set for the event.

Best,
CB
Old 06-03-2005, 12:00 PM

Hmmmmm...... The CRX only has allignment and wax left to go. ;-)

Maybe I'll have to bring it along and play.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:42 PM

Hi guys,

Greetings from Manila, where I arrived this weekend after a couple of weeks in Seoul for business. Hope this finds everyone well.

How about it? It's probably not too late to come out to this event. WOS will be there. I'm in. Titanium Dave is going. Anyone else? Dojo? GoKart3? Primo? Chime in if you'll be there.

CB
Old 06-21-2005, 07:10 AM

Sadly I have to miss the 23rd @ PRI & the 24th @ PIR, but will be at PRI on the 9th & PIR on the 22nd of july...

previously planned trip to craterlake, bend & black butte...sigh... have fun!