Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Beaverton Honda Service

Old 09-14-2003, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beaverton Honda Service

Has anyone taken there car into Beaverton Honda for service? I'm due for a thirty thousand mile tune up, and a tsb that needs to be taken care of. Any input would be great.
Thanks,
Davis
Old 09-16-2003, 08:12 AM

Well, the only thing I can say is that I tried to call several different customer reps try to figure out who can help me get my car serviced, and no one responded yet...
Old 09-17-2003, 05:07 AM

Where does everyone else get there car serviced at?

PDX-Dam slackers!!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 06:51 AM

Beaverton Honda has been hit and miss for me. Stay away from the older lady...terrible experience with her.

Bruce Wagstaff and Mike Bonnie have been good to me. You're going in for maintenance, so the work quality will be decent. Troubleshooting success really depends on the persistence of your service manager....if they really champion for you, things get done. If they don't, things "can't be reproduced".

Also, the decent ones make sure your car stays inside instead of getting parked in the lot.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:55 AM

I take my to Todd's Import Automotive in LO. I decided to get my car service their for three reasons:

1. They've been around for a long time
2. I did my research on Car Talk forum, and they got highly rated there.
3. One of my co-worker have been going there for years, and he gave me a personal recommendation.

So hard to find a honest shop around...

http://www.toddsimport.com/
Old 09-18-2003, 02:10 PM

Sorry..I should have responded. Yeah..don't deal with Dorthy. Andy Plunket is the service manager and owns an S himself. I would only deal with him while my car was still under warranty.

Bruce Wagstaff doesn't work there anymore.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:40 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys! It looks like I'll be asking for Andy. And Todd for after warranty work.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:25 PM

My personal experience with Beaverton Honda has been excellent. I have worked with Dorothy for over 13 years and with Beaverton Honda for over 14 years.

I have enjoyed reading your thoughts on OUR service department.

On a more serious note, your feedback has been enlightening.

Thank you,

If any of you happen to come by Beaverton Honda, be sure to say "Hi".

Andy
Old 10-01-2003, 04:58 PM

Andy, I was just in there today and made an apointment for next Wed. morning. I'll stop by and say HI.

Davis
Old 10-06-2003, 07:16 AM

My car's been through a lot, and I'm particular about who works on it, as well as the shop where the work is done. In Virginia, I had a great relationship with the senior mechanic at my local Honda dealer (who was permitted to bill me "off-books" at his personal labor rate, rather than at the dealership rate). I'd love to set up a similar relationship here in PDX, although I'm less concerned about the money savings than simply finding and sticking with a trustworthy mechanic. Does anyone have anyone they'd recommend? Andy, is there someone at Beaverton Honda that might fit the bill?

With thanks,
CB

AEM EMS, Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Wideband O2 Sensor; RC Engineering 550 Injectors; Turbonetics TO4B 60:1 Ball Bearing Turbo; Tial 46mm Wastegate and 50mm Blowoff Valve; GReddy EGT and Boost Warning Gauges; Upgraded Intake Fuel Pump; Oil Filter Relocation Kit with Stainless Steel Lines; Speedcraft Front Mounted Intercooler, Mandrel Bent Tubing, 3" Down Pipe, and 3" Stainless Exhaust; A'PEXi N1 Mufflers; Clutchmaster Stage 3 Clutch; Toda Lightweight Flywheel; Mugen Radiator Cap, Thermostat, and Fan Switch; Upgraded Oil Bolts; Spoon X-Brace; HeCash Brake Ducting; Competch Stainless Steel Brake Lines; WorkMeister S2R 18" Wheels; Lucid's Front and Rear Speakers; 2002 Stereo Head Unit; Rick's Front Badge; JDM Clear Side Markers; Muz Shift Knob; Uber Cool Nurburgring Decal

Quick Reply: Beaverton Honda Service