Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

What's Ohio peeps!? Who's going to the dragon?

Old 02-18-2005, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's Ohio peeps!? Who's going to the dragon?

Long time/no talk all...

I've been gandering through some of your threads, and it looks like everyone's doing well... (short of Tim's pic of some kid with Down Syndrome riding a horse... what was THAT all about!?? )

It looks like you have much less drama then the egotisically driven UMW! The Michigan folk are fine... but once you dip into Indi and chi-town... arguments start breaking out left and right! The biggest being about the FreshWater Tour. I know that Mocky pm'd me about it before, and they are in fact trying to organize year 2 for the end of May- see: www.freshwatertour.com and The FreshWater Tour Forum.

My hands are washed clean of it this year, and for once... I'm just going to be a bystandard (plus all the drama wasn't really my suiting)...

I am considering (last minute notice) however... a trip to the dragon to see a bunch of you yocals... I'm looking to purchase a track ready S2k (I'd like Pinyo's out of Chicago- but depends how fast I can sell the S4)... but if I don't have one by then... I'm just going to swap cars with my uncle (he bought the lease out on my last one after I got the S4) for the weekend.

So... long story short... I saw a few of you on the "list"... who all is going, and when and where is everyone meeting?

An a quick update for Tim... I'm no longer a member of the mortgaging community (even though I've been too lazy to change it in my sig!). I've gotten back to what I knew best and am now working for Alcon Labs (Medical Sales for Specialty Eye and Ear). So if anyone has seasonal allergies and needs a hook up on Patanol... let me know!
Old 02-18-2005, 02:36 PM

Hi Joe. What's shakin?

I am going to England in April and will miss waking the dragon this spring. I'll see you another time.

Take care.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:39 PM

man... scott... England over the Dragon...

priorities man...
Old 02-18-2005, 05:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joeseph!!! where you been bro...but who you callin Corky? you should come to the dragon regardless if you sell the S or not...i'm not kidding, take the S4....come in thursday night...you can stay at my house...then on friday morning we'll leave at apprx 5am (i think?) in order to meet up with the other 15-16 cars in columbus and beyond......i hope you can....bring heather if she can make it...dani's coming also
Old 02-18-2005, 05:43 PM

It seriously sounds like I might take you up on your offer!! (I already sold the S to my uncle... I was talking about just trading him cars for the weekend... he can have the S4 and I'll take my old S2k down there!)

I have been busy as chit with the new job. between training, tests, meeting my dr's, learning the techinical systems... etc.... I'm lucky to get long enough of a break for posts like this~!

But it's going smooth... so I'll figure it out.

Does anyone need a floor buddy for their hotel room?
Old 02-19-2005, 04:34 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

hey hey
good to see you're still alive.
there are quite a few of the ohio people attending (I think we have the most representation by state ).
i don't know if you'll caraven from cleveland or meet us in columbus/cinci but we'll see you there
Old 02-19-2005, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by joeking1978' date='Feb 18 2005, 08:39 PM
man... scott... England over the Dragon...

priorities man...
I have tickets to see Manchester United versus Chelsea on April 16th. This game may decide the English Premier League title--like the Superbowl of soccer, if not bigger. It is still a sacrifice.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:57 AM

lol... have you ever seen that movie "Eurotrip"?

There's that scene where the nerdy kid has a run in with some Manchester United Hooligans... and narrowly escapes an ass whoopin by luckily singing the Manchester United fight song...

...good luck man!
Old 02-19-2005, 06:58 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

great movie..
especially when they go after the french guy carrying groceries
Old 02-19-2005, 06:59 AM

...and Mocky... I'll probably meet up at Tim's house...

...but I still need to know who needs someone to take up some floor space (I'll probably be coming by myself... so I'm down doing it bachelor style )

Quick Reply: What's Ohio peeps!? Who's going to the dragon?