Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

What's Next?

Old 07-16-2003, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that was really Big of Mike (get it, BigMike?).
Old 07-17-2003, 09:39 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

My reply...

Now don't get all wound up. It's all in good fun.
Old 07-17-2003, 01:35 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I just sent the following PM to BIGMike. Since this nonsense has already gone too far, I thought I would post the contents of my PM and we can put this to bed.

Mike,

I read your post and hopefully you saw my reply and took it in the humorous way it was intended. I'm not sure what you meant about "burying the hatchet". As far as I'm concerned there is no hatchet to bury. I've said repeatedly that you are more than welcome to join us on events. The more local S2000 enthusiasts the better as far as I'm concerned. I also don't recall the PM you sent me, but if you indicated a desire to join up with us, I guess I didn't know I was supposed to reply. I just "assumed" you were going to start coming to events. There really is no reply other than "come on over". I hope you start coming to our events. Every member of the group has contributed something to the team. We have all age groups, personalities, etc. That's what makes it fun and interesting.

Lastly, I have not joined up on s2kohio because I simply don't have the time to peruse two different sites. It's as simple as that. As I said in an earlier post, it's hard enough to keep up with things here, and to coordinate events here (as well as the Columbus gang). I can't imagine trying to do it at 2 different web sites. But that's just me. My .02. My only concern is that I have been told by others who have reviewed your site that I am being flamed and that you were told you would not be welcomed here anyway. I'm sure as hell not sure where that came from. Everyone is welcome here. And I hope whoever is posting those kinds of things over there would stop being divisive. So...if you feel a need to bury a hatchet with me, consider it buried. Hope to meet you soon.

Signed,

The High Road
Old 07-18-2003, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am puszzled because I didn't get the PM per your post. Maybe someone can PM me so I can see if I can get them.

OhioRacer - My only concern is that I have been told by others who have reviewed your site that I am being flamed and that you were told you would not be welcomed here anyway. I'm sure as hell not sure where that came from. Everyone is welcome here. And I hope whoever is posting those kinds of things over there would stop being divisive. So...if you feel a need to bury a hatchet with me, consider it buried. Hope to meet you soon.
Last comment on the above quoted subject - there are no flames, comments, statements, remarks whatsoever on the s2kohio.com site refering to anyone or anything S2ki.com. I don't know who 'reviewed' the s2kohio.com site and came up with that. I did not post a link to s2kohio in my prior response because I didn't want anyone to get any wrong idea that it was another attempt to get people to the site.

But, because you think there are flames of you, s2ki, etc., I add a URL to the site s2kohio.com and I suggest that you take 10 minutes to review the site yourself and decide. Your informants are misinforming you. There is NO need to register. You can just jump - look around - see what it is - verify no flames or 'naughty' posts - and clarify the negative information you received from whomever.

Now - let's forget it. I asked that there be no comments to my previous post because the entire issue should be over. Every post to a post, for clarification purposes, just keeps the 'issue' alive. As far as I am concerned, it's over. Let it rest in peace.

In any event, I accept your invitation to the NE Ohio community and I will do my best to join in. I will not post anything about s2kohio on this site. The only reference you will ever see S2KOHIO again, from me, will be contained in my sig.

Per the end of your post, your Hand Shake is accepted and returned.

I am going to do my best to get to the Solon event, but as I posted in that thread, I will not be able to get there before 7pm. I hope it isn't over before I get there. I do want to meet you guys.

Mike