Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

new member from north east ohio

Old 08-02-2012, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to go to mid ohio this weekend but I work all day saturday and sunday is suppose to be terrible weather, lol well I listen to a lot of music, my friend makes a lot of his own music that I listen to, but sounds clarity is super impotant to me for what ever reason I have no idea haha! Thanks nordelly, yea I mean I just need to get it on the alighnment machine at work and see what it is sitting at! Yeah I think I'm just going to have to sit tight on the power goal for a while now see I ran hondata in my civic and loved it because I have a friend that is amazing at tuning hondata but I know you have to modify some stuff to run the hondata in our cars and is it really worth it when AEM is about 500 bucks cheaper also if anyone wants to throw in there experience on that subject that would be awsome!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Banned

Hey Welcome Man,

I live in Willoughy! So what are you guys doing to run the subs and still using the dash controls? I'm trying to figure out the stereo stuff still, any advice?

Thanks Max 52
Old 08-04-2012, 06:54 PM

So if your gona run a sub I mean any aftermarket hu will work for you but if you plan on really tuning your radio I would run the same radio I want I mean kinda expensive compared to other units but it is really amazing, and it has blue tooth plus and just sync your phone so when ever you get in the car and have it on the BT setting it will start playing from either your play list or stream pandora. And from modifry they make a plug and play harness for the dash controls and after talking to a few people on here and they love it so I will be doing that! If you want to meet up sometime next week that would be nice to go on a little Cruz! Also anyone who went to mid Ohio this weekend was just wondering how that went?
Old 08-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by kaptaink2002
hondata in our cars and is it really worth it when AEM is about 500 bucks cheaper
If you have someone who can tune the AEM than go for it but make sure you check all ecu companies first is all i can say.
I have an 08 so mine was plug and play making it an easy choice.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by kaptaink2002
I would love to go to mid ohio this weekend but I work all day saturday and sunday is suppose to be terrible weather, lol well I listen to a lot of music, my friend makes a lot of his own music that I listen to, but sounds clarity is super impotant to me for what ever reason I have no idea haha!!

check the photos from Indy weekend... horrible weather? It was an awesome time.. Glad to see Tony Kanaan finished as high as he did given how low he qualified. I have a video (thanks dagurasu for putting my gopro on your car in front of me)... you can see the parade lap (or if you watch the replay of the race, you can see us driving around in the prerace show).

Pencil it in your schedule for next year if you get the chance. it's probably the largest s2000 gtg in Ohio.

As far as music goes... listening to music is nice... but in the s2000, you won't benefit from a nice system (especially with your right foot down and the top down). I had a full system in my old s2k and it sounded great when the car was stopped but other than that, it was kind of a waste to invest a ton into it (unless you want your car to be in HIN or something) My $.02

And like Nordelly, I'm going to be running flashpro (since i'm 06+). Definitely do your homework with tuning.. i've heard some nightmares (and they are posted in the tuning section ).
Old 08-21-2012, 08:02 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Josh,
I have some anti seize of you need some, it even says DENSO on the pack hehe.
Welcome to stewkey