Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

new member from north east ohio

Old 07-31-2012, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member from north east ohio

Hi I'm just just got my account the other day and am trying to get around to meet more local s2k owners I saw in a previous post there was a meet up tomarrow but if anyone in my neck of the woods wanted to schedule a meet up that would be awsome since I don't know anyone else on here! My name is josh by the way you can look at my previous post and check out the new car, have a couple of questions if people could throw some sexperience out that would be extremly helpfull and greatly appriciated.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hi and welcome. Where are you from?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:19 AM

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome aboard
Old 08-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by TheLast13
Hi and welcome. Where are you from?

I saw his post in the intro section... (and I think I've seen him driving around before)

He's in my backyard (Willoughby)..

You guys want to do a gtg up here sometime? Just a thought!
Old 08-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Josh: What kind of questions did you have btw?
Old 08-01-2012, 06:00 AM

Yeah that would be awesome if someone got a local get togeather going ill meet up for sure and don't mind a little bit of a drive either! Okay and my question is for suspension setup I have the espelliar springs and it rides like a dream I'm just wondering if someone has done any rear camber adjustments on these cars I mean camber kit of some sort and there opinion! Also wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome from everyone so far! Also for aftermarket head units I was wondering if anyone has used the modifry plug and play harness for the hand controls have a few other questions but I'm sure they are just super general questions, not gona lie love the car but seriously this thing needs a little something down low in the rpm I mean I'm no stranger to no torque my civic had nothing but with the A/C on in this car it falls on its face untill 7K haha well just thanking everyone in advance for the feedback!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kaptaink2002
Yeah that would be awesome if someone got a local get togeather going ill meet up for sure and don't mind a little bit of a drive either! Okay and my question is for suspension setup I have the espelliar springs and it rides like a dream I'm just wondering if someone has done any rear camber adjustments on these cars I mean camber kit of some sort and there opinion! Also wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome from everyone so far! Also for aftermarket head units I was wondering if anyone has used the modifry plug and play harness for the hand controls have a few other questions but I'm sure they are just super general questions, not gona lie love the car but seriously this thing needs a little something down low in the rpm I mean I'm no stranger to no torque my civic had nothing but with the A/C on in this car it falls on its face untill 7K haha well just thanking everyone in advance for the feedback!
Rear adjustable ball joints (works on the front too) You need 17's for these, so if your AP1, OEM wheels wont fit.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SPS-67220/
http://www.spcalignment.com/componen...AFrom&to=USATo

The factory has a good amount of adjustment though.

The modifry harness is nice. Well worth the few bucks that it costs. I have his redline beeper.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

I replaced my head unit but didn't put the Modifry in (it's sitting on my desk). I liked it on my '05... I realized I never use the buttons anyway so I never really thought much about it.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 PM

Okay awesome I'm going to have to sell some of my B series stuff and get rid of the 3076R I have laying around get some extra cash, see I thought about just not using the hand controls either but that's the whole left side of the the column that does nothing so figure spend the extra cash and do it right the first time, um if we get togeather soon and if you could bring that harness if its not to much trouble I'd love to take a look at it! Also I have the AP2V2 wheels I think is the right abreveation for them and running a 255 on the rear tire never been a fan of hankook tires but the V12's for these cars are cheap and truly are a nice tire not really soft like the advans I use to have but I think I might get a spair set of wheels just to mess around with
Old 08-01-2012, 01:24 PM

Also how do you like the redline beeper just checked it out and is nice not having to watch the tack the whole time, and what head unit did you go with mocky?

Quick Reply: new member from north east ohio