Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

hardtop guy issues

Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hardtop guy issues

hi there !
just wondering if anyone local can help out.

i bought some goods from hardtop guy 2/9/9 but have been unable to contact him by any means: email, pm , via his website, hardtopguy.com

i know he is still around as seen by this thread a few days ago
htg selling something on s2ki

but he doesnt respond to pm or email. i havent tried calling as i'm overseas and because of the time difference to australia it's quite difficult to call .

as seen by this thread in the s2000 talk
htg issues
it seems like others are also having issues. giving that he is local in ohio, can anybody give jeff a ring and see what the problem is ? eg with communication, deliveries and orders ?

his listed number is 216-201-2310

thanks
Old 09-24-2009, 08:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Hardtopguy personally and he will get back to you, no worries.

If you can't wait, you could try calling during business hours (Eastern time zone) and it wouldn't hurt to drop him an email.

He is a standup, customer-focused business owner that will make things right for you.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:36 AM

Received 263 Likes on 88 Posts

We've had some conversations about this before. I bought stuff from Jeff a couple of months ago and had zero issues. Like MrClean stated, he's a stand up guy and will make things right.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:04 AM

I've actually been following that thread off and on and, as Pete said, we've had some discussion among us about this. Most of us know and have done business with Jeff over the years and he has always gone above and beyond. I need to buy a set of JDM badges, let me see if I can connect directly with him over the next few days and see what is up with your order.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:46 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I've used HTG on a multitude of occasions and his customer service has always exceded my expectations.

His strong support for the S2000 and NSX communities is beyond any other vendor IMHO

The issue you may be experiencing may be a manufacturing back order;which would be beyond his control
Old 09-25-2009, 08:42 AM

i hope that is the case, because all my attempts at getting any response from jeff has failed !
thx for the help guys.

addit: just got an email from google checkout that the order has shipped
i'm just glad its on its way since i've had no communication otherwise with HTG. compared to the past where his communication was his no.1 asset

dunno if this thread help bumped my order from nowhere to getting somewhere but thx !
Old 10-07-2009, 01:55 PM

I'm still out of my order that is over 3 months old. Trust me it's not a big order it's just the priciple of the terrible customer service.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:12 AM

As much as I love hardtopguy, this is the problem with places that don't do this stuff for a living. When other things come up, the shop takes 2nd place.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:59 PM

So I actually just ordered some stuff from hardtopguy on Sunday. Is this still an issue or has anyone noticed an improvement in receiving their parts? I hope there isn't a delay as it helps me get my hardtop on sooner!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:28 AM

I ordered a timing chain tensioner a couple weeks ago, and had it within 3 days.

Quick Reply: hardtop guy issues