Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Drama.....hot d@mn do I hate drama....

Old 06-04-2006, 03:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Drama.....hot d@mn do I hate drama....

sorry everyone if I haven't been acting like myself lately, and since a couple of peops have made mention towards that I figured I let everyone what has been going on with me lately (and it's not fun):

#1 (and most importantly) my father-in-law is having Quadruple Bypass surgery on tuesday.....Danielle's Grand Father died at the age of 51 of a massive heart attack so that has always been a fear for Danielle to happen to her Dad.....he is the Committeeman for Packard (supply company for GM) and has been with them for 36 years....now something like 6 out of the 8 plants closed...he is at the Warren plant which luckily is the main one...so you can imagine the stress that he is dealing with. He goes in on Monday for prelim's, tuesday morning is the surgery, then 5 days in the step down post care....after that he has 2 months of rehab....all this is very hard on Danielle as she's a big time Daddy's girl.

#2 some piece of shit name Phillip Singleton aka FILLMATIC decided to run a series of Group Buys and rip us all off....my personal stake in that was $1337.79 which really sucks since that was my coilover money.

#3 my 2006 S2000 decided that after it rained for 2 straight weeks that it would get pissed off at me for not driving it that whole time and pop it's CKP sensor on the first day of pure sunshine over Memorial Day weekend....shit happens, that wasn't the worse part of it......this is the 2nd weekend without it and next weekend will be the same, suppossed to get it back before Rt 26 but who knows.

#4 I had a flat bed take it to my house on the Saturday of Memorial Day wknd (that part went perfect)....on Monday morning I was having it flat bedded to the dealership.....I used the Extended Warranty that I bought with my brand new S for the Roadside Assistance before I planned to go into the office......it took them 5 hours to finally get the proper towing vehicle, first it took 3 hours to get a tow truck there after I originally specifically said it required a flat bed....mind you during that 3 hours every time I called the Roadside they would place me on hold while calling the towing company, then come back and tell me they are less than 15 minutes away......when they got there with the wrong vehicle they Roadside phone operator asked me to ask that driver if they could get a flat bed...I told her I didn't pay them $1400 on a brand new car so that if this happened I would have to set it up myself....but good ol Tim decided to ask anyway because I needed this done and they are obviously incompetent....the tow truck guy called the flat bed guy for me and the flat bed guy said "yeah I can do it once I finished with this call that I am on the way to now", i told him that that wouldn't cut it becuase that would be a couple hours and I needed to get to work....the Roadside operator told me they would dispatch a "different" company....when she called back she said "Demetrius Towing was on the way and would be there in 1 hour or less"...I thanked her and hung up...after 1hour and 10 minutes of no show I called...the guy who answered the Roadside line said "yeah, Davis towing should have been there by now"...no shit, but it's not Davis, they were the first company....he said "yeah, they came out with the wrong vehicle the first time and sent for the flat bed according to the notes here"......so they flippin' lied to me....then it still took another hour after that call.

#5 if that didn't all suck bad enough....I'm about to post a highly graffic picture (mature eyes only) of the treatment this flippin flat bed driver gave my S before I told him to get it the fvck off of my car....after all this I just gave up and said get it there, your company can replace all the parts later...the driver just looked at me like whatever and I continued to snap pictures of this whole event:

Comparisson:

$49 AAA membership (aaa did the flatbedding on saturday)
*notice there is nothing touching the wheels

$1400 Warranty from First Extended Service Corp

#6 I have had to call over and over again regarding the claim for 3 new wheels, an OEM front lip, and a 100% refund of the Warranty as I am going with Honda Care.

bottom line....things have been oh so interesting lately so sorry if I'm not being myself
Old 06-04-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about all this! We love you bro!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Former Moderator

I hope Dani's dad is back on his feet soon.

Damn that's a big shit sandwhich.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:12 PM

Hope things work out. I think I would have flipped when I saw that chain.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:22 PM

Man Tim!

I hope all turns out okay, especially with Dani's father.

Take it easy.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ubetit,Jun 4 2006, 06:58 PM
I hope Dani's dad is back on his feet soon.
thanx everyone for the comments regarding my father-in-law....say a prayer for him if you have a second
Old 06-04-2006, 09:08 PM

they hooked the rims..... i seriously cant believe that.. Maybe it wasnt meant to be. that could be a series of signs that say you shoulda got a G35!

that extended warrenty stuff is bullshit.... your driving a honda not a ford!
Old 06-05-2006, 02:21 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Sorry to hear about Dani's Dad especially with Father's Day 2 weeks away.Give her my love.

Oh btw I have dibs on the wheels

Old 06-05-2006, 04:48 AM

you all know how it goes, sh!t happens....I'll deal with it...thanx everyone
Old 06-05-2006, 05:33 AM

sorry to hear Timmay, I won't give you as hard of a time for missing the meet last week.

best wishes to your father-in-law for a fast recovery, good luck on getting the S back on the road, and when are we doing to visit FILLMATIC with chains and baseball bats?

Quick Reply: Drama.....hot d@mn do I hate drama....