Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Dayton/Cincinnati Decal Party - 7/14 - 8a-1p

Old 06-12-2012, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I PMed my address to everyone. Let me know if not.

Let's plan on Saturday 7/14 for the party, with Sunday 7/15 as a rain date. We'll nail down the exact time as the day approaches, but earlier is better as far as I'm concerned, so we can have some shade before the sun rises over my house.

I'll post in this thread when I receive the decals, in case anyone wants to come over some evening during the week to get yours.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:52 AM

Just realized I agreed to meet some family at the Columbus Zoo on 7/14! Anyone willing to help me put the decals on another day or possibly on 7/15? I am in Mason, Ohio...
Old 06-20-2012, 08:03 AM

Yea, I could help ya out. Im just down by Kenwood Mall
Old 06-20-2012, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by USAF_TRobertson
Just realized I agreed to meet some family at the Columbus Zoo on 7/14! Anyone willing to help me put the decals on another day or possibly on 7/15? I am in Mason, Ohio...
Yeah, we'll get 'em to you somehow. Or if I receive 'em earlier that week and you want to come over to get 'em, that's fine too.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:14 AM

Received 263 Likes on 88 Posts

Is the list on page 1 up to date? Is anyone on the list going to be at the arthritis show this weekend?
The earliest the decals can go in the mail will be thursday late afternoon.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by pgarratt
Is the list on page 1 up to date? Is anyone on the list going to be at the arthritis show this weekend?
Everyone on my list is on the master list, but I don't know if any of the alternates who got called up are Dayton/Cincinnati. Please grant my request (onurebel at gmail dot com) to access the google docs list so I can verify.

I'll be out of town this weekend visiting relatives who are "home" from China, so I won't be at the show. I don't know about anyone else.

That'll be great, Pete, if I get the decals this weekend/early next week. That'll give me time to sort everything, and afford those who can't make it to my house on the 14th a chance to come get their decals. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:26 AM

Received 263 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by onu2002
Originally Posted by pgarratt' timestamp='1341317650' post='21830345
Everyone on my list is on the master list, but I don't know if any of the alternates who got called up are Dayton/Cincinnati. Please grant my request (onurebel at gmail dot com) to access the google docs list so I can verify.

I'll be out of town this weekend visiting relatives who are "home" from China, so I won't be at the show. I don't know about anyone else.

That'll be great, Pete, if I get the decals this weekend/early next week. That'll give me time to sort everything, and afford those who can't make it to my house on the 14th a chance to come get their decals. Thanks!
Sounds good. Lilrotor will not be participating. I've left a message with the next alternate, but he's not in your area anyway. I'll have to do the request when i get home, i can't that from work. Here is the list i have for your area;
j2damilla (dayton)

USAF_TRobertson

bk_s2k (mainville)

Mattfeet

onu2002

AaronCompNetSys

Which is five BLACK sets and one set for a red car (door decal is different)
Old 07-03-2012, 08:45 AM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Added you to my schedule for 11am. See you soon and thanks Tom!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:19 PM

I'd like to start earlier than 11. Aaron, I know if you can't make it earlier, at least you can put the decals on at home.

I have places to go and people to see, and all shade on my driveway will be gone by 11 or so. I don't have to do my decals during the party, so I'll move Stella and Wife's car out of the garage so two people can work in there, but the rest will be out in the open. But maybe y'all aren't as sun-sensitive as I.

So I'm going to make it 8a-1p. Come as early as 8a, and stay as late as 1p. Stay and apply your decals and get help if needed, or grab 'em and go. But closing time will be 1p.

Also, last year I bought donuts and juice and beer, but nobody had any donuts or juice, or stayed late enough to have beer, so I'm not going to do that anymore. I will have water, since it'll probably be hot, but that's it. If you want anything else, bring it.

I look forward to seeing y'all, to meeting new people and relearning names.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:39 PM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Ok Tom! I got it! Bring my own Hawaiian Punch! Ciao!

Quick Reply: Dayton/Cincinnati Decal Party - 7/14 - 8a-1p