Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Columbus Indycar Decal Party

Old 06-29-2011, 05:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Columbus Indycar Decal Party

Hey guys, I'll be hosting the decal day for Columbus. Are you guys available to do it this weekend? The Arthritis Foundation show is next weekend, so obviously we want to have them on by then for those who are attending. As far as I know, only myself and bballplaya210 are for sure going to the show. If this weekend doesn't work, I'm available to do it during the week as well. Although I know that would cause an issue with work schedules. Or I could just make sure that DJ gets his decals on and we can set a date for the rest of you.

My list for Columbus is myself, bballplaya210, reddog21 and ivanspeed. Dparker83, jjo311, zenracer, and bostonmike already have their decals, but you guys are more than welcome to stop by and hang out if you would like to.

I will send out a PM with my address and phone number, I live off of Tuttle Crossing.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i live around Georgesville rd. Pm more info please. thanks
Old 06-30-2011, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Just Guy
Hey guys, I'll be hosting the decal day for Columbus. Are you guys available to do it this weekend? The Arthritis Foundation show is next weekend, so obviously we want to have them on by then for those who are attending. As far as I know, only myself and bballplaya210 are for sure going to the show. If this weekend doesn't work, I'm available to do it during the week as well. Although I know that would cause an issue with work schedules. Or I could just make sure that DJ gets his decals on and we can set a date for the rest of you.

My list for Columbus is myself, bballplaya210, reddog21 and ivanspeed. Dparker83, jjo311, zenracer, and bostonmike already have their decals, but you guys are more than welcome to stop by and hang out if you would like to.

I will send out a PM with my address and phone number, I live off of Tuttle Crossing.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:49 AM

Hey guys ,

Myself, jjo311, and Dparker83 already picked up our decals and put them on the cars Tues night. So far they look pretty good. I still need to get some pictures and post them.

Unfortunately I won't be able to stop by this weekend, because I'll be driving back up to Mass for the week . (hell yeah vacation) Therefore I'll also be missing the Arthritis car show the following weekend.

Hope you guys have a great time, and I'm sure I'll see you guys driving around. Enjoy

~Mike
Old 06-30-2011, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by jadedm
i live around Georgesville rd. Pm more info please. thanks

What information are you looking to get? This is a decal day for the Indycar event at Mid-Ohio. The list for the event is already closed. You can't get any decals unless you're participating in the decal program. Although, you can come by and hang out while we put ours on, if you would like to meet some other members.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:37 PM

Ivanspeed, you quoted my post but didn't reply anything...
I sent you another PM as well, please reply and let me know what days you are available.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Received 263 Likes on 88 Posts

let me know what day and time you'd like to meet in Marysville to get the decals. I won't have time to come down to Columbus this weekend.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:32 PM

I have heard back from everyone except Ivanspeed...
Old 07-05-2011, 11:39 AM

Please send am email to my personal email @ stevekostelnik@yahoo. There is an issue with this website and lastest version of explorer. The drop downs and pop ups don't work correctly.

Originally Posted by Just Guy
Originally Posted by ivanspeed' timestamp='1309436261' post='20734256
[quote name='Just Guy' timestamp='1309398824' post='20733331']
Ivanspeed, you quoted my post but didn't reply anything...
I sent you another PM as well, please reply and let me know what days you are available.
[/quote]
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by ivanspeed
Please send am email to my personal email @ stevekostelnik@yahoo. There is an issue with this website and lastest version of explorer. The drop downs and pop ups don't work correctly.
I sent you a PM, but I'll send it to your personal email as well.

Quick Reply: Columbus Indycar Decal Party