Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Anyone else watch this?

Old 12-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Former Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soundzero,Dec 28 2006, 11:23 AM
Rich, with all due respect,

Isn't that what we are subjected to everyday via mainstream media? And isn't questioning established idea very much the essense of Democracy?

I am at odd at one thing. I was a Chemistry Major in college and took advanced level physics including physical and molecular chemistry. There is no way in hell, steel reinforced frames would collaps in freefall fashion because of burning jet fuel as burning jet fuel will never reach the temperature hot enough to melt the steel.

Twin Towers and the building 7 are the only buildings in human history that were brough down by fire. And they were brought down in very much controlled fashion. This is not a conspiracy but simple observation and opinion based on scientific facts.

Lastly, who is the biggest benefactor of 911? The term coined by Dwight D. Eisenhower on his farewell speech to the nation, Military Industrial Complex, he warned us about this very system that was threatening the liberty of this nation.
Sure Andy, question all you want. The problem lies in the fact that you/the filmakers get to question the government ad nauseum. None of you conspiracy theorists will question the work of these filmakers. They do things like highlight the pentagon and the disappearing "security camera tapes" that local businesses had taken by the FBI. One quote was the the hotel staff watched these tapes "in shock" before being confiscated. The filmakers couldn't find one employee from the convenient store, hotel, or parking lot tapes to find what was on them? don't say the goverbment shut them up. They didn't try to find them because the shocking quote better fits their story line. It's the same crap you get from film crews trying to prove global warming. They show beautiful pictures of iceberg chunks falling off a glacier into the ocean and they comment about how that glacier is most likely 15,000 years old and that global warming caused this. It's shock value.

I do find things about 9/11 odd. I've also seen 2 hour specials on the Discovery channel about the collapse of the towers. They seemed to be able to find plenty of "experts" that didn't think the collapse was beyond the realm of possibility. Again, none of these folks were given any camera time in this piece. I don't know what or whom to believe.

The biggest problem i have with you is in the political forum . Every liberal statement/piece of research/website is immediately speaking the gospel truth. i'm not much older than you but i learned quick that there's two sides to every story and somewhere right smack in the middle is the real truth.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ubetit,Dec 28 2006, 03:01 PM
None of you conspiracy theorists will question the work of these filmakers.
aren't you jumping the gun a bit referring to us as "conspiracy theorists"? please be mindful that there are a handful of us who dedicated years of our lives to this country....I posted that for entertainment, after all isn't that what movies are for? besides it's fun to be theoretical ....but no need to assume what our beliefs are.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:14 AM

I think this is a dangerous topic to discuss on the internet.....maybe over some beers...but typing is going to lead to misconceptions since it is already starting.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by SanMarinoCpe,Dec 28 2006, 03:14 PM
I think this is a dangerous topic to discuss on the internet.....maybe over some beers...but typing is going to lead to misconceptions since it is already starting.
i won't argue with that....but i have a sneaky suspicion that your underlying motive is the beers
Old 12-28-2006, 10:39 AM

I never need motivation for beers
Old 12-28-2006, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by SanMarinoCpe,Dec 28 2006, 02:39 PM
I never need motivation for beers
Motivation to drink is for alcoholics. Doing it naturally is an art and a basic instinct for Irish people.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:28 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

......as we will never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop neither will we have the truth to these question either.

Let's go drink
Old 12-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by efthimios,Dec 28 2006, 02:08 PM
aren't you jumping the gun a bit referring to us as "conspiracy theorists"? please be mindful that there are a handful of us who dedicated years of our lives to this country....I posted that for entertainment, after all isn't that what movies are for? besides it's fun to be theoretical ....but no need to assume what our beliefs are.
Nowhere do I see your name in my post. I was talking directly to Andy.

Now go back to napping or whatever you do that gets your hair that messed up
Old 12-28-2006, 11:33 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by soundzero,Dec 28 2006, 11:23 AM
I was a Chemistry Major in college and took advanced level physics including physical and molecular chemistry.
Oh look Dad we have Stephen FOOKING Hawking here;

What next Andy, your theroy on black holes ?

Old 12-28-2006, 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=Popeye,Dec 28 2006, 03:33 PM] Oh look Dad we have Stephen ####ING Hawking here;

What next Andy, your

Quick Reply: Anyone else watch this?