Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Almost ready to purchase my S2K!

Old 03-06-2006, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good!!...did you get an S2000 yet?

Jay
Old 03-07-2006, 05:12 AM

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaydem,Mar 6 2006, 08:33 PM
sounds good!!...did you get an S2000 yet?

Jay
Not yet, although the check for my car cleared the bank today

So I'm going to begin my search today or tomorrow and hopefully have one within the next week or two. I can't wait to get it and the weather is starting to warm up just in time as well.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:36 AM

Got an S2K picked out and I'm working the numbers Hopefully I'll have it on Friday if everything works out! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
Old 03-08-2006, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by FurY,Mar 3 2006, 08:27 PM
Haha sounds good, I'll have to take you up on that

Just out of curiousity, do you guys have any sites you recommend for purchasing S2K parts? I found Rick's site and Muz's site.... I'm looking for a place to buy an HKS exhaust for when my bonus comes.
For OEM parts HardtopGuy.com is great. For aftermarket, ajracing.com and bulletproofautomotive.com pretty much have everything you need. I wish I could go to Wake the Dragon with some Cincinnati guys, but I won't be able to
Old 03-08-2006, 06:40 AM

"I wish I could go to Wake the Dragon with some Cincinnati guys, but I won't be able to "

BOOOOO

you should make time to go!!
Old 03-08-2006, 06:52 AM

I emailed my professors and they have not gotten back to me about my "family reunion" lol. Hopefully I'll know something soon...

At the very least, I think it'd be pretty cool if the Cincinnati crew (and anyone else from Ohio for that matter) got together one day to do a nice cruise, take some pictures, maybe grab a bite to eat somewhere, etc.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:31 AM

Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by FurY,Mar 8 2006, 10:52 AM
I emailed my professors and they have not gotten back to me about my "family reunion" lol. Hopefully I'll know something soon...

At the very least, I think it'd be pretty cool if the Cincinnati crew (and anyone else from Ohio for that matter) got together one day to do a nice cruise, take some pictures, maybe grab a bite to eat somewhere, etc.
I'm in....You name the time & place...! Will be getting mine out of storage on the 18th ....weather permitting...!
Old 03-08-2006, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Looter,Mar 8 2006, 08:31 AM
I'm in....You name the time & place...! Will be getting mine out of storage on the 18th ....weather permitting...!
Awesome! Glad to hear it! I'll take a look at my calendar and see what's open and then we can plan a date that's good for everyone.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:17 AM

Glad to see there is some progress on the S!! Are you going through a dealer or private owner? AP1/AP2? hit us up with some specs. i bet you're going black again?

oh and hopefully you are still available next week to help me with the clutch delay valve. send me a pm or something with what days would work best for you. im trying to do it early in the week. hopefully we can work something out. looks pretty easy to do.

and we should set up a cincy meet and do some cruising sometime soon!
Old 03-08-2006, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by kfar09,Mar 8 2006, 09:17 AM
Glad to see there is some progress on the S!! Are you going through a dealer or private owner? AP1/AP2? hit us up with some specs. i bet you're going black again?

oh and hopefully you are still available next week to help me with the clutch delay valve. send me a pm or something with what days would work best for you. im trying to do it early in the week. hopefully we can work something out. looks pretty easy to do.

and we should set up a cincy meet and do some cruising sometime soon!
I'm purchasing a silverstone AP2 (2005) from a dealer in centerville. I will always love black as my favorite color, but it's a pain to keep clean and even when it is clean, swirl marks are a bitch unless it's freshly waxed. So, given that, coupled with this great deal I found, I'm going silverstone

Yeah I can still help on the clutch delay valve. I'll just help play monkey wrench since I'm still learning things about this car. Although, as long as you have a good DIY, everything should be good. I'll PM you on my availability.

Here's a pic of it:

Quick Reply: Almost ready to purchase my S2K!