Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Almost ready to purchase my S2K!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:39 PM

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Almost ready to purchase my S2K!

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself here on the Ohio forums. I live in Cincinnati and am selling my '03 Si w/K20A2 swap as we speak (it's sold, waiting for check to clear the bank). I'm planning on getting an S2K here soon... probably by the end of March if all goes well. Hopefully I get a chance to meet everyone at a meet in the near future or at Wake the Dragon if I get my S in time for the event. Is anyone from Cincinnati driving down? Wouldn't mind a group to cruise with and get to know before the event!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is it a black ep with volks??
Old 03-03-2006, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Honda_mann,Mar 3 2006, 03:05 PM
is it a black ep with volks??
Not anymore (well it's still black but the volks are gone )

Before I put her back to stock 2 weeks ago, she looked like this:

Old 03-03-2006, 03:20 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Most of the guys in 'natti are asleep........drive up to Columbus;and we'll buy ya a beer
Old 03-03-2006, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Popeye,Mar 3 2006, 04:20 PM
Most of the guys in 'natti are asleep........drive up to Columbus;and we'll buy ya a beer
Haha sounds good, I'll have to take you up on that

Just out of curiousity, do you guys have any sites you recommend for purchasing S2K parts? I found Rick's site and Muz's site.... I'm looking for a place to buy an HKS exhaust for when my bonus comes.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:19 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Just keep an eye pealed in the group buy forum for new deals and the for sale forum for used items
Old 03-03-2006, 05:20 PM

Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Popeye,Mar 3 2006, 07:20 PM
Come on Steve...Give us a break. Not "ALL" asleep yet...! Hey FurY...What part of town are you from..? Several of us meeting over at Hooter's Newport, for the caravan down to the Dragon...Certainly hope you have your "S" by then. Whole UMW groupe will be there too. Probably 30 cars, leaving Friday morn...Hope you can make it. Should meet-up soon as it's yours. Mine is still in winter storage....two more weeks, at least.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Looter,Mar 3 2006, 06:20 PM
Come on Steve...Give us a break. Not "ALL" asleep yet...! Hey FurY...What part of town are you from..? Several of us meeting over at Hooter's Newport, for the caravan down to the Dragon...Certainly hope you have your "S" by then. Whole UMW groupe will be there too. Probably 30 cars, leaving Friday morn...Hope you can make it. Should meet-up soon as it's yours. Mine is still in winter storage....two more weeks, at least.
Thanks Popeye!

Yeah I'll have to look into meeting with you all in Newport then... unless something goes wrong, I should have had my S2K for about a month by the time we'd be ready to leave for WTD.

I live over in the Blue Ash/Montgomery area... I'd definitely be interested in meeting up once I get it, I'm really excited

Thanks for the warm welcome thus far and I hope I get a chance to meet ya'll soon.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Fury,

I think I know you, your car looks familiar!! I drive a Spa S2000 with bronze Volks...live off beechmont ave..

I will be going to the dragon!!

Jakub
Old 03-06-2006, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jaydem,Mar 4 2006, 09:28 PM
Hey Fury,

I think I know you, your car looks familiar!! I drive a Spa S2000 with bronze Volks...live off beechmont ave..

I will be going to the dragon!!

Jakub
Hey Jakub, yeah this is Jason.... I hang with the Wickedstylz group every Tues. and was at HIN Chicago last year with ya.

That's cool you're going to the WTD meet...... I'm trying like hell to go, I have class on Saturdays and I'm going to plead with my professors to excuse my absence that day due to a "family reunion" but we'll have to wait and see. Unfortunately since it's a condensed class, missing one day is like missing a week and they're very strict about attendance. If I can pull it off though, I'm definitely going and wouldn't mind cruising down with you. I'll keep you posted for sure!

Jason

Quick Reply: Almost ready to purchase my S2K!