Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Official thread reserved for "ASM'ed" S2000

Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by babowc
LOL I admit I came off sounding like a fanboy, but gee.. I'm sorry for not wanting to spend couple thousand dollars on a bumper.
I'm terribly sorry I don't have the bankroll certain s2000 masochists have!
Don't be sorry about lack of funds, just realize it was kinda of stupid to post that comment in a thread titled: Official thread reserved for "ASM'ed" S2000 pics of your s2k w/ASM goodies. no fakes

...of course no one here wants a copy made!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This new bumper makes the old bumper look weak im liking this new bumper hopefully they won't make a replica of it but most likely they will looks more aggressive I like Ive had Authentic parts and fake parts no shame in my game plus the replica parts ive had fit just as good as the authentic ones but I must agree Authentic FTW
Old 06-08-2011, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum
Originally Posted by babowc' timestamp='1307579164' post='20663556
LOL I admit I came off sounding like a fanboy, but gee.. I'm sorry for not wanting to spend couple thousand dollars on a bumper.
I'm terribly sorry I don't have the bankroll certain s2000 masochists have!
Don't be sorry about lack of funds, just realize it was kinda of stupid to post that comment in a thread titled: Official thread reserved for "ASM'ed" S2000 pics of your s2k w/ASM goodies. no fakes

...of course no one here wants a copy made!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by MugenAp2S2k

This new bumper makes the old bumper look weak im liking this new bumper hopefully they won't make a replica of it but most likely they will looks more aggressive I like Ive had Authentic parts and fake parts no shame in my game plus the replica parts ive had fit just as good as the authentic ones but I must agree Authentic FTW
to each their own. my friend has the original bumper with cf lip and i love the simplicity of it the lip definitely sets the bumper off.
i opted for the is-ll because i wanted something more aggressive and matches the width of the asm fenders
Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM

to each their own. my friend has the original bumper with cf lip and i love the simplicity of it the lip definitely sets the bumper off.
i opted for the is-ll because i wanted something more aggressive and matches the width of the asm fenders

Yeah I like this new bumper cuz its one piece which is even better im not Ballin like i use to or else i would pick one up for my BB
Old 06-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I really hate you ASM whores!!! That's all I have to say for now!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:07 PM
S2X
Former Sponsor

go back to your mugen thread
Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't support making replica of that new front bar either but my asm front is a fake however my lip is genuine haha, it should be the other way around but I was desperate for the front bar needed it asap and my friend had one lying around I couldn't wait 6 months for a new front bar. I already destroyed the genuine amuse bumper i had
I've never really hated on fake parts what i really hate is when people brag about their fake parts being best or pretending their parts are real lol.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2X
go back to your mugen thread
Sam are you feeling the ASM heat?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by vyets
I don't support making replica of that new front bar either but my asm front is a fake however my lip is genuine haha, it should be the other way around but I was desperate for the front bar needed it asap and my friend had one lying around I couldn't wait 6 months for a new front bar. I already destroyed the genuine amuse bumper i had
I've never really hated on fake parts what i really hate is when people brag about their fake parts being best or pretending their parts are real lol.
the only fake parts ive had r Shine bumper and Mugen replica Top all of my other parts are authentic yes I prefer the real mugen top over the fake ones now on the shine bumper it fit perfect to me I honestly prefer the real parts cuz it sets u aside from the rest but most of us can't afford them in the end as long as your happy its all good but bragging on fake parts is a no no

Quick Reply: Official thread reserved for "ASM'ed" S2000