Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD

Old 04-24-2012, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats with the hood, why does it look like its popped up by the windshield?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Powered by Max hood shim, it help cooling down the temperature under the hood !
Old 04-24-2012, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by kryptong
specs on these?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tsukubaSpec
Got my R1R mounted today, cant wait to try them out,they have really stiff sidewall !
Dropped the car on the ground for the first time, was curious to see how everything look like together...
for the front my plan is ; flare/pull and space the front fenders ,get rid of the fender liners, set the camber at -3.5-3.8 and add probably a 10-15mm spacer or whatever i need to make it flush and not rub at all !

like i said before, im planning on installing the Zg rear flares and doing all the front fender work this up coming week end...
So... These are just wheels to do mock up with correct sizes in place?
You're going to use these tires on the wheels you have on order?
The front fender is a work in progress with changes to come?
The rear over fenders you are going to use are the black ones you had on another flick?
These are questions I'm asking with a bit of assumption thrown in. If any of the things I mentioned don't happen in some kind of way (IMHO) it won't be a finished product and will Janky to say the least.
Instead of doing more wheel and tire fitment, have you thought finishing the other things? Like sticker removal? Another Bride seat. Repainting or rubbing out the black tire marks on the side skirts.
Its hard to be objective when it's your own car. I understand. Sometimes adding more doesn't make it better. Over fenders make room for more tire, but they often look tacky and mismatched.
I'm hoping you get it all worked and it comes out great. Looking forward to a finished product.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:12 PM

Those are the wheels and tires ill be running for a while, i would definitely like to buy some R compound later on this summer,245/40/17 and 255/35/18 would be my choice, but will see !

The Front fenders is a work in progress like you said, they should be completed by the end of the month.

I will be using those black ZG fender flares( they are datsun 260,280zx flares,modified to fit on my car )they are 87.5mm wide btw) and they will get a fresh coat of suzuka blue next week !

I wont be removing the stickers, i will actually add more, only on the windshield tho, nothing on body parts ! if you ever watched a old Option video or drift tengoku video youll see where the idea from...

I am not looking to buy another seat,i got this seat cause i was tired of fighting to stay in place while cornering hard or drifting, i dont care about the passenger side, as long my ass sit tight, im happy... and i hate the look of two racing seat anyway, look too much like show car and this is not a show car, it will be driven hard everyday and will see track and drift days !!!

The black mark on the skirt is what i call a battle scar, i lost the side skirt while drifting last summer, it give character to the car, and its not bothering me,so its probably going to stay theyre till i get the whole car re-spray later on this summer !

I know a lots going on with the car and it look busy and tacky but its my car and thats how i want it to look like, my build is inspired by all the option videos/drift tengoku, hyper rev ive been reading and watching for the last 10 years... so the car should look like a mixture of japan time attack & drift car.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 PM

Love it, Looks like a Matchbox Car.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:49 PM

Received 70 Likes on 61 Posts

Got my R1R mounted today, cant wait to try them out,they have really stiff sidewall !
Dropped the car on the ground for the first time, was curious to see how everything look like together...
for the front my plan is ; flare/pull and space the front fenders ,get rid of the fender liners, set the camber at -3.5-3.8 and add probably a 10-15mm spacer or whatever i need to make it flush and not rub at all !

like i said before, im planning on installing the Zg rear flares and doing all the front fender work this up coming week end...
What are your intentions with this set up....please elaborate I don't understand what's going on ?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM

What are your intentions with this set up....please elaborate I don't understand what's going on ?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:56 PM

btw great tire choices
Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM

LOL at everyone trying to tell you what to do with the car. Are those Arrows flares that are going on the rear? duh cant read....what exactly are "Zg flares"

Quick Reply: Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD