Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD

Old 03-21-2011, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

euroflav whats your specs again? fitment looks great, i'm thinking of stepping up to a 245 Sdrive tire soon
Old 03-22-2011, 05:45 AM

18x9 +32 w/ 225/35, 18x10 (guy i bought them from says they are +38 but im leaning towards them being +32 haven't measured yet.) w/ 245/35
Rear fender is fully rolled and flared a small amount, bumper tab relocated, bumper inside edge shaved and trimmed. Fronts are fully rolled and half flared (started to get a little wavy so we stopped and also trimmed the fender liner a little bit with a razor. and last but not least on oem adjustments with megan track coilovers and i love em.

Originally Posted by kjayp2
euroflav whats your specs again? fitment looks great, i'm thinking of stepping up to a 245 Sdrive tire soon
DO IT!. i wanted to fit a really nice wheel under there but i also wanted to keep a fairly boxy tire. And i believe i pulled it off pretty well. Dont you have a much more heinous offset than my equips? like in the teens somewhere? idk how well your gonna get a 245 and stock fender haha

Still going to drop her down a bit more. but need to play with the front camber a little before the front goes anywhere.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:22 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Car looks great EuroFlavor, I saw the shots Jesse took

Shaved the H badge off of the trunk but not the key hole?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by dt07si
Car looks great EuroFlavor, I saw the shots Jesse took

Shaved the H badge off of the trunk but not the key hole?
Contemplated it but decided i didnt wanna end up having some dumb issue where it was getting hung up for whatever reason. so i kept it. Yea i think ill be setting something real up with jesse in the up coming weeks. car needs a couple little things finished and a uber cleaning.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When you guys get your alignments set up, do you zero out the toe, or do you keep a little positive toe to help out with the negative camber? I want to make my tires last as long as possible and will probably be running around -4º of camber.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by S2tripleO
When you guys get your alignments set up, do you zero out the toe, or do you keep a little positive toe to help out with the negative camber? I want to make my tires last as long as possible and will probably be running around -4º of camber.
Alignments? HAH!
I use the eyeball / ride quality method and believe it or not my tires do last quite a long time. as for toe. i set the wheel/tire as i like it usually then guide the toe into place where i get no rub when driving on flat ground. Then from there just take it as very small adjustments till i have it sitting just right and not driving all effed up. As my car sits in the pics above it still isnt ready. But its very close.

im willing to bet that if/when i do get the alignment checked, my toe is very very close to on point.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Euroflavor
Originally Posted by S2tripleO' timestamp='1300821352' post='20386817
Alignments? HAH!
I use the eyeball / ride quality method and believe it or not my tires do last quite a long time. as for toe. i set the wheel/tire as i like it usually then guide the toe into place where i get no rub when driving on flat ground. Then from there just take it as very small adjustments till i have it sitting just right and not driving all effed up. As my car sits in the pics above it still isnt ready. But its very close.

im willing to bet that if/when i do get the alignment checked, my toe is very very close to on point.
Not gonna lie, that's pretty ghetto. I usually get my alignment checked every 2 months. My toe is set to factory settings. If you zero it all around with excessive negative camber, the car feels gross to drive and it'll get really squirrelly on the freeway.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:57 PM

my settings are -5 rears, -2.3 front, max caster, 1/4 toe in
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks fellas, exactly what I needed to know. Even though the forum looks retarded these days, there are still lots of helpful people around here!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Euroflavor
Originally Posted by kjayp2' timestamp='1300771432' post='20384935
DO IT!. i wanted to fit a really nice wheel under there but i also wanted to keep a fairly boxy tire. And i believe i pulled it off pretty well. Dont you have a much more heinous offset than my equips? like in the teens somewhere? idk how well your gonna get a 245 and stock fender haha

Still going to drop her down a bit more. but need to play with the front camber a little before the front goes anywhere.
thanks for the info bro! love how you pulled it off too. and yea it's gonna be tough to fit a 245 in the rear on mine. gonna have to do some more fender work but they're already pulled close to buckling

Quick Reply: Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD