Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD

Old 03-07-2011, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill second the you shouldnt have to much trouble fitting that. my wheels might be on in the next couple weeks.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:14 AM

pure SEX

wheel sizes please

Originally Posted by kjayp2
Old 03-08-2011, 10:57 AM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by blkt1rod
Yeah just dropped my car off to get the fenders rolled should have some pics soon!
I will say that a 225 on a 10j is wandering into the "sketch" territory, but it's still workable. If you have any option of changing it at this point, you might think about going with a 235 instead.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:27 PM

anyone have 18x9.5 +35 all around setups?
pics!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by lovin_s2k
when did you get those issac?
Sup Dinh!

I picked these up about two weeks ago. Really really happy with the fitment.

Originally Posted by dezeahp
what tire sizes are you running spunky?
255/40 Nitto Nt05 Rear
235/40 Toyo R1R up front

Zero rubbing with minimal camber. Didn't even have to pull the rear quarters at all. Just rolled flat and tab relocated. Bumper required some additional shaving, but AP2 bumper would definitely fit these better as it is wider. Fronts have about -2.5 camber and lots of pulling. Still rubbing up front when entering driveways due to suspension compression. No fender damage as a result, just a squeak when the tire contacts the fender. Not a problem at all. If I wasn't so low, there wouldn't be any rubbing at all and I could run 255 Nt05 all around with -3 camber.

For the record:

17x10 +38 is the absolute best fitment RPF1 for the s2k fitment guys. Track guys can even run this setup with non stagger 255s with aggresive track alignment.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k
I will say that a 225 on a 10j is wandering into the "sketch" territory, but it's still workable. If you have any option of changing it at this point, you might think about going with a 235 instead.

Really I wasn't even sure I have it on there now it seems to work just fine I had my rear fenders rolled and the fender lining cut in the front the guy didn't bang the tabs up so I think I'm gonna have to do that and Im planning on going a little lower i have a feeling Im gonna need to do the bumper tab relocation which Im not so sure exactly how to begin with that and cutting the piece of the fender all that I want to be done to ensure i wont rub
Old 03-08-2011, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by blkt1rod
Really I wasn't even sure I have it on there now it seems to work just fine I had my rear fenders rolled and the fender lining cut in the front the guy didn't bang the tabs up so I think I'm gonna have to do that and Im planning on going a little lower i have a feeling Im gonna need to do the bumper tab relocation which Im not so sure exactly how to begin with that and cutting the piece of the fender all that I want to be done to ensure i wont rub
you could do it the way i did it the first time.... dont trim or relocate and when you hit the first big bump it will snap the piece off and bend the rest of the tab up and boom. relocated.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Euroflavor
you could do it the way i did it the first time.... dont trim or relocate and when you hit the first big bump it will snap the piece off and bend the rest of the tab up and boom. relocated.
Yea I'm loving that idea lol let you know how it goes and srry pictures soon just wanna get it right before I post them
Old 03-09-2011, 06:45 AM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

I think I'd probably proactively fix that part. You run the risk of cutting the tire, which if it's an old tire then w/e, but if it's new then you're cutting into perfectly good tires.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k
I think I'd probably proactively fix that part. You run the risk of cutting the tire, which if it's an old tire then w/e, but if it's new then you're cutting into perfectly good tires.
i was kidding, but the first time around i had not relocated everything yet and took it for a spin and it happened. I have since re done the fenders and rear bumper and did it properly the second time.

Quick Reply: Official Flush/hella flush(STANCE FTW) S2 THREAD