Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Aftermarket Seats Gallery

Old 11-22-2005, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres my contribution, Bride ExasIII on Bride FG rails. I'm 5'9" 155lbs with a 32" waist, I fit fairly snug in the bucket seat. No problems clearing the glove box and door panel. On the lowest seat setting, the seat will not slide back all the way. Enjoy!

Old 11-22-2005, 06:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a few questions, hoping some of the seat guru's will chime in. I'm looking for a good track seat, lateral support is #1 on my list. I hate sliding around in the stock leather seats at every track event. I'm thin, so I need a tight seat. For budget and short term I'm considering the Buddy Clubs and now even the Cobra's (thanks Alex). I'm really stuck between the Bride ExasIII and the Recaro SPG's also. Which one is a tighter fit?

Also, does anyone know if Bride Vios fit in the S2000?

P.S., notice me fighting to stay in the seat in my signature!!!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Kel

Originally Posted by Highrpmek,Nov 22 2005, 07:51 PM
I've got a few questions, hoping some of the seat guru's will chime in. I'm looking for a good track seat, lateral support is #1 on my list. I hate sliding around in the stock leather seats at every track event. I'm thin, so I need a tight seat. For budget and short term I'm considering the Buddy Clubs and now even the Cobra's (thanks Alex). I'm really stuck between the Bride ExasIII and the Recaro SPG's also. Which one is a tighter fit?

Also, does anyone know if Bride Vios fit in the S2000?

P.S., notice me fighting to stay in the seat in my signature!!!
I don't fit in the EXAS or Buddy Club seat(the version I tried was the narrow one). I barely fit in Mugen Seats and I think It'd be uncomfortable for me to drive in them. The SPG is comfy and tighter then my Spoon but isn't as deep or low. I've tried the Bride LowMax seat and it sits pretty similar to the SPG. Never tried Cobra seats. I think just about any of the bucket seats will hold you well. The seat can only do so much, you really need a harness to make the most out of it.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by SDUECE,Nov 22 2005, 05:33 PM
Heres my contribution, Bride ExasIII on Bride FG rails. I'm 5'9" 155lbs with a 32" waist, I fit fairly snug in the bucket seat. No problems clearing the glove box and door panel. On the lowest seat setting, the seat will not slide back all the way. Enjoy!

Looks good. Keep up the good work .
Old 11-22-2005, 09:10 PM

Alex and Highrpmek... If you wana see what an Sparco Evo is like you can head over to Piper Motorsports this week and sit in one... im having a pair installed in my car. (Piper is in Man ass VA)
I fit perfectly in the seat, im 6 foot 185 lbs 34in waist.
However I cant fit in the Sparco REV, which is way to tight. The Recaro SPG is supposedly about the same I hear.
The Evo L or bigger wont fit in the S... the Evo barely does, and is even going to require minor "shaving"
Old 11-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Highrpmek,Nov 22 2005, 11:51 PM
and now even the Cobra's (thanks Alex).
Wait another few weeks and I should have mine. I'm waiting on a Group Buy to go through

If anyone wants details/in PM me.

Originally Posted by 3312DC
Alex and Highrpmek... If you wana see what an Sparco Evo is like you can head over to Piper Motorsports
There's one local to me I can sit in anytime: http://dpmotorwerks.com/DaveE30.htm - that's actually the reason why I'm back in the seat market - building one of those, and why all these Bride's are not for me anymore.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for the noob question.. But do ZETAIII have any fitment issues with the center console?
Anyone try ALEX rails/sliders??
Old 11-23-2005, 06:21 PM

I've heard the Zetas rub on the door ??? anyone else heard this. Also, with the added elbow/shoulder room of AP2's, does that allow for wider rancge of seats, I'd thinks so but not sure.

Thanks for the replys to my question Hunter, so in your opinion you think the ExaIII's would fit my thin frame nicely. Thanks again

Ryan
Old 11-23-2005, 06:22 PM

Also Alex, when you get the Cobras I'd definetly like to hear some feedback on them and whether or not you know they'll fit the S2000

Pending answers I've narrowed it down to the Exas, Cobras, and Buddy Clubs.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any pics of BC seats mounted? Anybody try the JIC Magic seats? Those are sweet...

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Seats Gallery