Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Aftermarket Seats Gallery

Old 01-22-2015, 08:36 PM
Sponsor

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by fernando.
Someone sell me a Recaro PP before I go insane.
We have a few PP's depending on your budget sitting here including a full leather one

Back on topic, Bride Stradia II Low Max is going into our latest demo s2000...stay tuned!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@euroboutique/videos
Follow-Us Instagram/Facebook: https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/

Old 01-24-2015, 10:12 PM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

redhen...how do you fit in that seat? It looks like it would be way too narrow given your waist size. I'm all for seeing more seats that actually fit in the s2k and fit bigger guys but that just looks like an impossible fit.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //steve\\
redhen...how do you fit in that seat? It looks like it would be way too narrow given your waist size. I'm all for seeing more seats that actually fit in the s2k and fit bigger guys but that just looks like an impossible fit.
Yeah, it is incredibly tight and somewhat uncomfortable after a while. I've already lost about 50 pounds in the last year though and it's good motivation to keep going.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:18 PM

Received 158 Likes on 121 Posts

Old 01-25-2015, 01:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Gratz 'nando.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:31 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Does anyone make a lotus style low side bolster seat? I have a 40 waist and bad knees which makes getting out of one piece buckets a pain.

These are popular with the miata guys but used pairs from lotus forums seem to go for more than a miata. Someone else has to make a similair seat.
Attached Thumbnails Aftermarket Seats Gallery-image.jpg  
Old 01-26-2015, 04:03 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I am looking for a lightweight aftermarket seat for my s2000, but every single aftermarket seat has the company logo/name in giant (typically white) letters on the headrest. Are there any manufacturers that don't do this? For those that want a stealth, less ricey look and don't feel the need to show off they have a "Bride" to everyone, aren't there solutions for this market segment? I wish manufacturers offered an option to not have it on there. They can instead put it on the fia tag or back shell. Does anyone know of any options here?
Old 01-26-2015, 04:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelnyden
I am looking for a lightweight aftermarket seat for my s2000, but every single aftermarket seat has the company logo/name in giant (typically white) letters on the headrest. Are there any manufacturers that don't do this? For those that want a stealth, less ricey look and don't feel the need to show off they have a "Bride" to everyone, aren't there solutions for this market segment? I wish manufacturers offered an option to not have it on there. They can instead put it on the fia tag or back shell. Does anyone know of any options here?
If you're not looking for an FIA seat, most of the "replica" or non-name brand seats don't have print.

F1Specs are a popular off-brand seat:
http://www.f1spec.com/

Spoon offers seats with no label, but you'll break the bank (and your back lol):
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...dproduct=11370
Old 01-26-2015, 04:22 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

That's the thing though, I'm still looking for name brand quality.

So how is the quality of F1spec?
Old 01-27-2015, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelnyden
My mate had a Bride seat and just put a black beanie hat over the top of it so it didnt get stolen

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Seats Gallery