Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

Aftermarket Seats Gallery

Old 12-16-2013, 05:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading this topic 2-3-5 times,and finally have bucket seats would like to share my experience. Based on this topic my first choice was Tillett B5 and second choice Mugen S1R both look great and give a lot of room in our small cars. Before 2-3 months I got a very good deal on Sabelt Taurus XL and Titan, both in red.
Im the only driver for my car so I put Sparco brackets custom mounted to the floor first I put Taurus XL for me (180cm=6'? and 80kg=170lbs?) and this seat is huge.Seat fit tight in the spot and need to be cut a bit on the shoulder wing(2cm)to not hit the door and on top because of the cabrio. restrict glove box.
After driving for a while I didn't like the restriction of vision from head 'wings' and replace the huge Taurus XL with Titan for me.
Titan its tight - like a glove for me but very nice,hold me strong in turns. touch minor the door without to make a mark ,and not block the glove box
Taurus driver:

Taurus driver , titan for passenger

and now Titan for me..

Apologize for my dirty car but we just did some work on her.
p.s.sry for the offtopic

Voltex rear overfenders I bring it from Japan directly from Voltex. Its working on AP1 on standard holes two screw per OF and doubletype cut around 1 inc. just waiting to clean the car and make new nice pictures and post in Voltex topic
Old 12-16-2013, 05:30 AM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

What rear flares are those?
Old 12-16-2013, 06:37 PM

Voltex flares
Old 01-10-2014, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by James_JDM
I have Buddy Club P1 Limited Editions, in red, size GT with buddy club seat rails. Bit of an effort to fit but got there in the end! I love them, transforms the car, you can feel everything the car is doing now and holds you in very well!

James
I just ordered the same seats. Did you do anything to the seat belt receivers so that they reach through the side holes?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:34 AM

Buddy Club P1 Limited Edition.

Old 01-21-2014, 10:31 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Someone needs to try these..if i can get my hands on a pair id rock them for sure. Im gonna look into it. The dimensions seem very similar to a regular size buddyclub tho and the seat is pretty narrow in the shoulder area.

www.esqueleto.jp

Old 03-03-2014, 08:11 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

So I bought a pair of pole positions(bought the rails months before this) and they dont even come close to fitting my rail(Nagisa). Tried putting them in my gf's miata(bride rail)..nope, doesnt fit!! WTF! I will most likely end up using buddyclub rails or hacking up the Nagisa's. Before I do either, is there anyone that might want to trade? Preferably in the Washington state area?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by cheddaboy
So I bought a pair of pole positions(bought the rails months before this) and they dont even come close to fitting my rail(Nagisa). Tried putting them in my gf's miata(bride rail)..nope, doesnt fit!! WTF! I will most likely end up using buddyclub rails or hacking up the Nagisa's. Before I do either, is there anyone that might want to trade? Preferably in the Washington state area?
If I remember, the Nagisa rails will fit the SPG's and not the Pole Positions.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just put my SPG in with a Nagisa rail. Love it, incredible improvement in driving feel and overall confidence while driving. Only gripe is the stock seat belt buckle mounted to the Nagisa rail sits a little high(I have the seat mounted as low as it will go in the rear) and doesn't put enough downward tension on the belt in my opinion. Does anyone know of any other OEM seat belt buckles that are compatible and are shorter than the stock S2000 buckle?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mugen MS-R Buckets!

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Seats Gallery