Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

**Official Desmond RegaMaster Thread**

Old 12-17-2013, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@Doh! Congrats on winning the award at Wekfest!!

I didn't know that was your nsx, I was parked across from you in the black S. Man I was drooling all over your car too!! Lol
Old 12-17-2013, 05:59 PM

still for sale.. 17x8 +35 all around with complete stickers and intact. original valve stem & caps. will come with tires or without.

$2000 w/o tires or $2050 w/ tires

and rare centercaps are for sale too - $375 shipped

(will give a good deal if purchase both)

Old 12-17-2013, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by doh!
So here it is guys current update of my NSX.

SWEET JEEZUS!!!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:53 AM

Does anyone know where to find Regamaster Desmond in white 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 <--- (WTB)!

Is it a big deal if I buy one that has been powder coated which is the reason the Desmond sticker is missing?

I just dont want to buy it if that takes away from the value of the wheels because I know there are replica's to this floating around out there.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zhashmi
Does anyone know where to find Regamaster Desmond in white 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 <--- (WTB)!

Is it a big deal if I buy one that has been powder coated which is the reason the Desmond sticker is missing?

I just dont want to buy it if that takes away from the value of the wheels because I know there are replica's to this floating around out there.
18x9.5 and 18x10.5...IS REALLY RARE....ive been looking for a set and found a pair recently and it went away fast. best chance is by buying pairs.

In my personal preference on wheels like this i will be fine with powder coated as it is used wheels and expect to find it used with curb rash if not scratches. Desmond had have these wheel discontinued. I bought the authentic sticker for my regamaster but have also made a full 100% replica of it down to the special marking to place the lip decals as im not remotely ready to put the authentic stickers on the wheels. No one can tell the stickers was replicated once it was applied. of course it is better not powdercoated and original finished without any defect but those will be hard to find.

the value of these wheels will hold as its an iconic wheel and the main copy is the Rota Slipstreams. Just make sure the wheel is stamped Made in Russia and you are golden for authenticity!

Also i say if you do find a set that is mint and unused i would just store it like gold =p
Old 12-24-2013, 09:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of lugnuts are you guys using? I'm waiting for spring to put the wheels on, but I am curious to see what kind of lugnut everyone uses. I was told to use an open lug, but that's debatable apparently.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:18 PM

I'm using closed ended Project Kics.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by omarisramo
What kind of lugnuts are you guys using? I'm waiting for spring to put the wheels on, but I am curious to see what kind of lugnut everyone uses. I was told to use an open lug, but that's debatable apparently.
I have extended Rays and a set of Desmond lugs too.
Old 12-26-2013, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by thait
Originally Posted by zhashmi' timestamp='1387817614' post='22935446

18x9.5 and 18x10.5...IS REALLY RARE....ive been looking for a set and found a pair recently and it went away fast. best chance is by buying pairs.

In my personal preference on wheels like this i will be fine with powder coated as it is used wheels and expect to find it used with curb rash if not scratches. Desmond had have these wheel discontinued. I bought the authentic sticker for my regamaster but have also made a full 100% replica of it down to the special marking to place the lip decals as im not remotely ready to put the authentic stickers on the wheels. No one can tell the stickers was replicated once it was applied. of course it is better not powdercoated and original finished without any defect but those will be hard to find.

the value of these wheels will hold as its an iconic wheel and the main copy is the Rota Slipstreams. Just make sure the wheel is stamped Made in Russia and you are golden for authenticity!

Also i say if you do find a set that is mint and unused i would just store it like gold =p
After searching the internet for a couple days I've realized they are really hard to find. Your right i'll try to get them in pairs I guess or maybe i'll get lucky and find a set who knows!
Old 12-26-2013, 07:15 PM

[attachment=51144:11161669956_f38b1fbbf0_b.jpg]

last pic of my car like this from first class fitment. picture by Chris Sempek.
Attached Thumbnails **Official Desmond RegaMaster Thread**-11161669956_f38b1fbbf0_b.jpg  

Quick Reply: **Official Desmond RegaMaster Thread**