Official "Official" Forum All your "Official" threads!

***The Official Enkei NT03 Thread***

Old 04-17-2013 | 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cougar1973
Originally Posted by subwayasian' timestamp='1366201325' post='22479388
Hey guys on this thread, I have messaged a few of you guys on this thread about specific questions about these nt03 wheels.

But I might as well just ask all of you here so you guys can give me some input

I am currently running 17x9+45 rpf1s all around with 255s. with no rubbing issues. Front and Rears are rolled. Fronts are flared and slightly pulled. Rear bumper tabs are relocated.

I'm approximately dropped 1 finger and a half gap all around. I am running -2.3 camber in the front and -3.0 on the rears.

I am planning on buying the nt03s in 18/9.5+40's all around with 255's. Will I need to modify my fenders any further for this wheel and tire specs? I've noticed that half of you guys here have over fenders and I would definitely prefer NOT to go that route.

I drive a lot of mountain roads and have been on the track once and I definitely will want to track more often in the future. Do any of you guys track your cars with these wheels? if so, how are they? These nt03s seem to be a lot stronger and don't bend like the rpf1s do.

Please let me know. ANY input would be greatly appreciated. =]
I run 18x 9.5 +38 all around with 265 35r18, rolled and flared quite a bit. Fronts were as flared as I could get them with out doing body work and the rears were pulled to the point of where the rear quarter panel wanted to dimple.

You can fit them but might have to re-flare/pull a little more. If you have access to a fender roller its very minor work IMO.

Pics of my setup are on this page a couple posts before, with the highlighter yellow rims.

I am running replica spoon fenders now but I believe they really didn't give me much more room up front.

This setup is great for these AZ mountain runs.
I'm thinking I should just run 245's all around for now or maybe even 255s hrm.... so I don't have to do anymore fender mods....
Old 04-17-2013 | 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by subwayasian
Originally Posted by Cougar1973' timestamp='1366206114' post='22479552
[quote name='subwayasian' timestamp='1366201325' post='22479388']
Hey guys on this thread, I have messaged a few of you guys on this thread about specific questions about these nt03 wheels.

I am currently running 17x9+45 rpf1s all around with 255s. with no rubbing issues. Front and Rears are rolled. Fronts are flared and slightly pulled. Rear bumper tabs are relocated.

I'm approximately dropped 1 finger and a half gap all around. I am running -2.3 camber in the front and -3.0 on the rears.

I am planning on buying the nt03s in 18/9.5+40's all around with 255's. Will I need to modify my fenders any further for this wheel and tire specs? I've noticed that half of you guys here have over fenders and I would definitely prefer NOT to go that route.

I drive a lot of mountain roads and have been on the track once and I definitely will want to track more often in the future. Do any of you guys track your cars with these wheels? if so, how are they? These nt03s seem to be a lot stronger and don't bend like the rpf1s do.

I run 18x 9.5 +38 all around with 265 35r18, rolled and flared quite a bit. Fronts were as flared as I could get them with out doing body work and the rears were pulled to the point of where the rear quarter panel wanted to dimple.

You can fit them but might have to re-flare/pull a little more. If you have access to a fender roller its very minor work IMO.

Pics of my setup are on this page a couple posts before, with the highlighter yellow rims.

I am running replica spoon fenders now but I believe they really didn't give me much more room up front.

I'm thinking I should just run 245's all around for now or maybe even 255s hrm.... so I don't have to do anymore fender mods....
[/quote]

Ya I hear you. I think I'd go with 255's at least. You are running a good alignment for that setup. The new setup will only stick out about 11mm more. So it would be like throw a 11mm spacer on your RPF-1's.

On top of that you will get a very mild stretch because the rim is a 9.5 inch.

How much room do you have now?
Old 04-17-2013 | 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cougar1973
Originally Posted by subwayasian' timestamp='1366237366' post='22481076
[quote name='Cougar1973' timestamp='1366206114' post='22479552']
[quote name='subwayasian' timestamp='1366201325' post='22479388']

[/quote]

Ya I hear you. I think I'd go with 255's at least. You are running a good alignment for that setup. The new setup will only stick out about 11mm more. So it would be like throw a 11mm spacer on your RPF-1's.

On top of that you will get a very mild stretch because the rim is a 9.5 inch.

How much room do you have now?
[/quote]

I wish I could tell you how much room I have but my car is in the shop right now because some guy backed into my PARKED car. I will get it back saturday.

Yeah I don't mind if there is a minor stretch on the tire. As long as it doesnt look like one of those FATLACE cars.

I see a lot of people running over fenders here on this thread. It's be because they are running 265's at the least huh? btw thanks for giving your input. any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 04-18-2013 | 07:07 PM

i'm trying to pick up four(4) 9.5+40s right now, and only trying to run this spec in the rear. looking to trade for a 8.5+38 for the fronts. PM if you have two and wanna trade
Old 04-26-2013 | 08:10 PM

Name:  IMG_1326_zps4f06a8ce.jpg
Views: 2100
Size:  69.3 KB
Old 04-30-2013 | 01:38 AM

are hub centric rings necessary at all with these wheels? Also for the people running 18x9.5 255/35 I was wondering.. would Axle spacers benefit that set up at all? I dont plan on slamming the car maybe a finger gap all around or slightly less. Any input is much appreciated.
Old 04-30-2013 | 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by subwayasian
Originally Posted by Cougar1973' timestamp='1366238168' post='22481102
[quote name='subwayasian' timestamp='1366237366' post='22481076'][quote name='Cougar1973' timestamp='1366206114' post='22479552'][quote name='subwayasian' timestamp='1366201325' post='22479388']Hey guys on this thread, I have messaged a few of you guys on this thread about specific questions about these nt03 wheels.But I might as well just ask all of you here so you guys can give me some inputI am currently running 17x9+45 rpf1s all around with 255s. with no rubbing issues. Front and Rears are rolled. Fronts are flared and slightly pulled. Rear bumper tabs are relocated.I'm approximately dropped 1 finger and a half gap all around. I am running -2.3 camber in the front and -3.0 on the rears.I am planning on buying the nt03s in 18/9.5+40's all around with 255's. Will I need to modify my fenders any further for this wheel and tire specs? I've noticed that half of you guys here have over fenders and I would definitely prefer NOT to go that route.I drive a lot of mountain roads and have been on the track once and I definitely will want to track more often in the future. Do any of you guys track your cars with these wheels? if so, how are they? These nt03s seem to be a lot stronger and don't bend like the rpf1s do.Please let me know. ANY input would be greatly appreciated. =]
I run 18x 9.5 +38 all around with 265 35r18, rolled and flared quite a bit. Fronts were as flared as I could get them with out doing body work and the rears were pulled to the point of where the rear quarter panel wanted to dimple. You can fit them but might have to re-flare/pull a little more. If you have access to a fender roller its very minor work IMO. Pics of my setup are on this page a couple posts before, with the highlighter yellow rims. I am running replica spoon fenders now but I believe they really didn't give me much more room up front. This setup is great for these AZ mountain runs.
I'm thinking I should just run 245's all around for now or maybe even 255s hrm.... so I don't have to do anymore fender mods....[/quote]Ya I hear you. I think I'd go with 255's at least. You are running a good alignment for that setup. The new setup will only stick out about 11mm more. So it would be like throw a 11mm spacer on your RPF-1's. On top of that you will get a very mild stretch because the rim is a 9.5 inch.How much room do you have now?[/quote]I wish I could tell you how much room I have but my car is in the shop right now because some guy backed into my PARKED car. I will get it back saturday.Yeah I don't mind if there is a minor stretch on the tire. As long as it doesnt look like one of those FATLACE cars.I see a lot of people running over fenders here on this thread. It's be because they are running 265's at the least huh? btw thanks for giving your input. any help is greatly appreciated.
[/quote]

I am running the 265 setup and have fenders in the front but I believe to can squeeze a 265 on stock fenders all around. As for 255's as long as you run 3.0 degrees camber all around you should have a problem. I never relized how much camber can play a roll. I run that in my rear and I have enough room to probably run a 5mm spacer... as for the fronts I am running 2.3 degrees and will probably increase to 3.0 when I can get the chance. I don't rub during normal driving but rub occasionally mid apex.

Originally Posted by ao1904
are hub centric rings necessary at all with these wheels? Also for the people running 18x9.5 255/35 I was wondering.. would Axle spacers benefit that set up at all? I dont plan on slamming the car maybe a finger gap all around or slightly less. Any input is much appreciated.
I do not run hub centric rings. I believe they are a nice thing to have but not required. As for the axle spacers, those too aren't required but I would get them if you can. I've already had to swap my hats on my axles because of the wear and vibration during hard acceleration.
Old 04-30-2013 | 02:23 PM

18x9.5+40, 245/35 all around. All fenders rolled, no pulling. Rear bumper tabs cut and relocated. About 1 and half finger gap. No rubbing. Lowered on A'pexi N1 eXV coilovers.
Old 05-06-2013 | 12:49 PM

Anyone running 18x10+60 ?
Old 05-07-2013 | 06:01 PM

Name:  photo1_zpsc5bea43a.jpg
Views: 2192
Size:  175.9 KB

Name:  photo2_zps5cd284db.jpg
Views: 2257
Size:  213.9 KB