Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

WTF? Speeding ticket. Radar silent.

Old 09-11-2009 | 12:57 PM
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Received 1,293 Likes on 998 Posts

Originally Posted by magician,Sep 11 2009, 01:47 PM
I'm expecting more like 21: 35 - 14. I think OSU's defense will have their heads swimming by the second half. It may take USC's defense a couple of quarters to settle down and gel, but by the second half they'll have Pryor in their hip pockets.
Barkley needs to settle down and not let the crowd noise get to him. They need to score early to take the crowd out of it. I high fived Barkley at Cardinal and Gold last Saturday. He's a BIG kid!
Old 09-12-2009 | 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dynamiteboy, you should really think about the hole that you've dug yourself. Magician is right in that you're objectives for coming on here and posting what you did are skewed.

And the language that you've used (both the fact that your grammar sucks more than a Las Vegas hooker and the fact that you're calling people names) is definitely uncalled for on a public forum like this.

This is an S2000 forum. Not a del sol or civic or odyssey or accord or 1999 blue civic Si forum. So please try to grow up and refrain from any retardedness that you've demonstrated to the WORLD in this thread. Also, don't speed.

Your car is slow anyway. It ain't gonna make much of a difference. It's a matter of slow or slower. So might as well save some money by getting there slower than slow.

Have a great day!
Old 09-12-2009 | 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by TiAgE46M3,Sep 9 2009, 07:59 PM
it's because you're a homo..

if it makes you feel any better, i got one 3 days ago on our fishing trip to the OBX with david, jason, howgar, myoungki...

84/70mph.
Are you from North Carolina? If so, you better get a lawyer to fight it in court... if you get a ticket for 11+ over, the state will take your license away for 30 days... I had a NC license, got a ticket in Missouri, then 6 months later I got a letter from NC saying that my license was going to be suspended for it... luckily, I was living in a different state at the time, (school) so I just went and got a license there
Old 09-12-2009 | 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by YoZUpZ,Sep 12 2009, 12:31 PM
Are you from North Carolina? If so, you better get a lawyer to fight it in court... if you get a ticket for 11+ over, the state will take your license away for 30 days... I had a NC license, got a ticket in Missouri, then 6 months later I got a letter from NC saying that my license was going to be suspended for it... luckily, I was living in a different state at the time, (school) so I just went and got a license there
I spoke to my lawyer within 10 min of the ticket and it got handled. It will not be on my record, license nor insurance. And no way in hell is my license going to be suspended for any amount of time.

for my lawyer and his connects!
Old 09-14-2009 | 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by magician,Sep 11 2009, 12:24 PM
You'll note that I didn't get - your words now: pompous and arrogant - until you started to criticize the advice you were given, and cast aspersions on people about whom you know nothing.

You asked for advice and you got it. Some of the advice was "slow down". Who cares if you "hate" that kind of advice? If you don't want to hear it, don't ask for it.

Then you tried to denegrate the person who gave you that advice. Ask yourself who was pompous and arrogant in that post.

Here's another bit of advice: if you ask for advice, shut up and listen. If you cannot shut up and listen, don't ask for advice.

If you consider the criticism you got in this thread overwhelming, you're going to find life unbearable.
Forum

Queen