Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

women's issues

Old 02-08-2007, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Amit,Feb 8 2007, 01:18 PM
I personally think women hold a lot of power. Both in bed and in the boardroom. I am more scared or female lawyers, sales women... Even in business transactions, women are always more firm, and harder to negotiate with. I just bought a motorcycle from a chick, she got me for full pop. I never pay full pop. I've been in sales and business for years, but she still got me for full pop. . My last trip to vegas, those strippers cleaned me out.

maybe I'm a sucker for the ladies, but I not when it comes to business and money.
you are certainly a sucker. The moment you stop letting pussy control your life will be the true awakening. Bar and club whores are much cheaper, dont waste your money.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Feb 8 2007, 10:27 AM
you are certainly a sucker. The moment you stop letting pussy control your life will be the true awakening. Bar and club whores are much cheaper, dont waste your money.
see bar and club ho's are dime a dozen. I've probably touched majority of them in my area. They hold absolutely no power at all, but there is a difference between them and a strong confident attractive woman. I'm just being honest, I'm not the only one. I see it happening all the time.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:13 AM

i did a report on this in school... it was loosely based on this book i read called "woman's inhumanity towards woman." can't remember the name of the feminist who wrote it. but basically it was about how women have fought for equal rights for decades but in certain ways it is women who try to keep other women down. they alienate themselves from other women and instead of "embracing womanhood," they only see other women as competition.

i agree a lot with misskatiemo... i think the biggest reason why girls will be mean/catty to other girls is because they are jealous or feel threatened by that other girl. personally, i am a fairly secure girl. i don't feel threatened by most girls and i am fairly content with who i am and what i look like. i also realize that if you meet a girl and she's prettier than you, has nicer clothes than you, and gets more attention from guys than you; it's so much easier to befriend that girl and be cool with her (given that she's not a huge bitch... guys LOVE "teams" of cute girls) than to let yourself get jealous, talk shit about her, get on her bad side and make yourself look like the snatch that can't handle the competition. i have this one girlfriend who is a bottle blonde TEN, tan as a mothereffer, rich, and drives a new 3-series coupe, and she's a fawkin BLAST to hang out with cause she gets so much damn attention. we get together and it's like a "force."

but then again, those girls are my "party friends." i leave a little distance between me and them, mostly cause beyond the fact that we like to party & shop, i don't have a whole lot in common with them. but also, like misskatiemo said, in a lot of ways most girls just can't be trusted. i'm cool with them... but really, i only keep a small number of "real" girlfriends.

i've never disliked a girl "just because" (i.e. because i'm jealous of her), but i've had that happen a lot to me. girls who don't know me will hate me "just because..." but you just ignore it and then they end up looking like the dumb bitch.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 AM

^ the only reason I'll not like a girl "just because" is if I get an overwhelmingly horrid "STAY THE F*** AWAY" vibe from her as a first impression.

Even then, I'm polite, I smile, I'm nice and I'll be that way in social situations, I'm not into making enemies but I'm also not into keeping people who my gut tells me there is something "off" about them close to me... in my experience that has just been asking for trouble in the past.

As I've grown older I've been very pleased to realize that a lot of people who were the catty bitchy ones in the late teens have grown out of that and matured into really cool, sophisticated and gorgeous ladies. It makes me smile when I run into someone who I used to know when I was younger who fell into the "catty" category who doesn't anymore and I've rekindled a few friendships with people like this. Time changes people.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by misskatiemo,Feb 8 2007, 11:28 AM
^ the only reason I'll not like a girl "just because" is if I get an overwhelmingly horrid "STAY THE F*** AWAY" vibe from her as a first impression.

Even then, I'm polite, I smile, I'm nice and I'll be that way in social situations, I'm not into making enemies but I'm also not into keeping people who my gut tells me there is something "off" about them close to me... in my experience that has just been asking for trouble in the past.
well yea, that's understandable... but even in that case, the other girl initiated the bitchiness by sending you the overwhelming "STAY THE F*** AWAY" vibe. i'm sure if it was up to you, you two would just be civil with each other.

what i'm referring to is girls who will go out of their way to be a bitch and talk shit about you when they've hardly met you and honestly have no reason to dislike you. i knew this girl that i had never spoken a word to in my entire life, but we hung out with a lot of the same people, and she'd gripe about how much she just hated me. people would say "why do you hate her so much?" and she could never give them a straight answer. i never batted an eyelash at this girl's boyfriend, i never said anything bad about her (i might have after she made it clear that she hated my guts), i never crossed her in any way. i still can't explain it to this day... she was kind of nutty though. i don't think i was the only girl she just hated for no reason.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:34 AM

^its cuz you drove an s2000
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by C_Unit,Feb 8 2007, 03:52 PM
well yea, that's understandable... but even in that case, the other girl initiated the bitchiness by sending you the overwhelming "STAY THE F*** AWAY" vibe. i'm sure if it was up to you, you two would just be civil with each other.

what i'm referring to is girls who will go out of their way to be a bitch and talk shit about you when they've hardly met you and honestly have no reason to dislike you. i knew this girl that i had never spoken a word to in my entire life, but we hung out with a lot of the same people, and she'd gripe about how much she just hated me. people would say "why do you hate her so much?" and she could never give them a straight answer. i never batted an eyelash at this girl's boyfriend, i never said anything bad about her (i might have after she made it clear that she hated my guts), i never crossed her in any way. i still can't explain it to this day... she was kind of nutty though. i don't think i was the only girl she just hated for no reason.
prime example of a crazy girl. I stay away.

I'm just not into being mean to people, it takes too much effort. Unless you REALLY REALLY cross me, you'll rarely EVER hear me be mean... and I do mean MEAN.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C_Unit,Feb 8 2007, 02:13 PM
i did a report on this in school... it was loosely based on this book i read called "woman's inhumanity towards woman." can't remember the name of the feminist who wrote it. but basically it was about how women have fought for equal rights for decades but in certain ways it is women who try to keep other women down. they alienate themselves from other women and instead of "embracing womanhood," they only see other women as competition.

i agree a lot with misskatiemo... i think the biggest reason why girls will be mean/catty to other girls is because they are jealous or feel threatened by that other girl. personally, i am a fairly secure girl. i don't feel threatened by most girls and i am fairly content with who i am and what i look like. i also realize that if you meet a girl and she's prettier than you, has nicer clothes than you, and gets more attention from guys than you; it's so much easier to befriend that girl and be cool with her (given that she's not a huge bitch... guys LOVE "teams" of cute girls) than to let yourself get jealous, talk shit about her, get on her bad side and make yourself look like the snatch that can't handle the competition. i have this one girlfriend who is a bottle blonde TEN, tan as a mothereffer, rich, and drives a new 3-series coupe, and she's a fawkin BLAST to hang out with cause she gets so much damn attention. we get together and it's like a "force."

but then again, those girls are my "party friends." i leave a little distance between me and them, mostly cause beyond the fact that we like to party & shop, i don't have a whole lot in common with them. but also, like misskatiemo said, in a lot of ways most girls just can't be trusted. i'm cool with them... but really, i only keep a small number of "real" girlfriends.

i've never disliked a girl "just because" (i.e. because i'm jealous of her), but i've had that happen a lot to me. girls who don't know me will hate me "just because..." but you just ignore it and then they end up looking like the dumb bitch.
Very well said!

It's happened to me before where as soon as a girl meets me she feels threatened by me or whatever and instantly has this "I hate her" feeling towards me and i can actually INSTANTLY pick up on it. I ignore it, play all friendly but deep down inside.. i know what's actually happening.

I've always told my guy friends.. GIRLS ARE VICIOUS.. i know i'm a girl! LOL
Old 02-08-2007, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by JanNov s2k,Feb 8 2007, 12:34 PM
^its cuz you drove an s2000
actually, there's kind of a funny story behind that. when i first "knew of" her, it was cause we had mutual friends in the "car scene" in high school. i had a '97 integra gs-r and she had an automatic '94 integra ls... and we all joked that maybe she hated me because i had the newer/faster version of her car.

THEN, when i bought my s2000 she literally CRIED when some of my friends told her, cause she had been bragging to everyone for months that she was going to buy one and hadn't yet, and also cause everyone was joking about how she was talking about buying an s2000 but she didn't even know how to drive a stick. a few weeks later she bought an 00 silverstone... haha, so she's an s2k owner now too! we shouldn't be mean... she might even be on this board. mandi!? is that you?! yoo-hoo!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by misskatiemo,Feb 8 2007, 11:11 AM
@ PLYRS - I mean "weaknesses" as in the general weaknesses of both sexes, not simply emotional weakness.
well, there's only 2 basic states to a human being - physical and mental.

generally, men are physically stronger than women....so all that's left is the mental side.

-call a girl fat and call a guy fat - who do you think will be more pissed off?
-have a guy stare at a woman's chest and have a woman stare at a man's chest - who do you think will feel more uncomfortable?

that's what i was meaning....

Quick Reply: women's issues