Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

why do girls like u more if u treat em like $hit?

Old 12-12-2004, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This tread is hilarious! Back in my pimping days I used to treat all my ladies with an attitude. They loved it. Although when I met my wife I was a total angel and so was she.

In the general dating scene, it holds true, only the GWA (Guys With Attitudes) get laid! Period!!!
Old 12-12-2004, 08:43 PM

girls are strange creatures i tell ya.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by paivag,Dec 12 2004, 11:16 PM
In the general dating scene, it holds true, only the GWA (Guys With Attitudes) get laid! Period!!!
This actually does hold true about 90% of the time. So to the people reading this in their 30's, does it ever change?
Old 12-13-2004, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by BBY2KS2Kfan,Dec 11 2004, 12:21 PM
If you are not getting what you want"GET OVER HIM" There is time being wasted trying to get the guy to give you what you wamt, when there are so many out there that just would give it away, to you because thats who they are!
My advice to anyone, IF your not happy all the time....There is someone that will treat you better out there!
agree
Old 12-13-2004, 05:16 PM

Wome tend to like men that are a challenge.

This is a well understood and discussed observation.

Be a nice guy just don't let them know exactly what's going on in your head and never put your heart on your sleave until you're in a real relationship.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by MrForgetable,Dec 12 2004, 07:54 PM
sorry, i don't think that is possible. happy all the time, no.

happy most/some of the time, yes.

as much as mankind strives towards perfection, it doesn't exist. every relationship must have it's ups and downs as does everything else in this world.

say one day your boyfriend makes you sad or angry because he had a frustrating day at work and doesn't want to talk, you'd break up with him on the spot?

hm.
Honestly,
Depending on IF YOUR IN LOVE!!
Im saying Happy AS HAPPY
Not happy as "OH BABE" I had a bad day today...so leave me alone.
If I was understanding about that, how would that make me upset?
HAPPINESS is within, and HONESTLY I MEANT
If your not happy, 100% WITHIN then yes leave him. For a lousy day at work NO
For no cleaning up, NO for anything petty like THAT NO Dont leave him
But if the dude
1. Wants you to be home everyday with no life-YES LEAVE HIM
2. Is in anyway physically, emotionally, verybally or mentally abusive -YES LEAVE HIM

DO you get my drift?
Old 12-25-2004, 11:14 PM

There's an old adage that say's..." it's always a bad ass, that makes a girl's heart beat faster."

I think it applies to the rebel, non-conformist character, a bit of James Dean maybe.

I think relationships boil down to balance. Like a see-saw. It's rarely possible to be on level.

Some women may thrive on 'being kept on their toes' by their man. That may have its roots in insecurity. If 1 person is or becomes more dependent on the other that paves the path for taking more crap.

The morale of the story is be who you are and don't become someone you're not just because it gets your house cleaned.

And if the roles are reversed, don't pay for your kindness, if some is abusing your love, they are not worthy of it.

aww i feel all
Old 12-26-2004, 09:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

IMO, women like men that like themselves. Exuding confidence in yourself piques the interest of the majority. Mean guys do this, but they also act like asses. Many guys think it is the meanness that gets them...not true.

If you're just nice to them and basically roll over in hopes of a reward, you won't get one. Women are interested in a challenge, and a confident guy is a challenge.

Generally, confidence, eloquence, and paying "complex compliments" (when they think about it and realize it is a compliment) combined with some interest is a deadly combination. If they think you are a catch and it will take some skill to catch you, they will be interested.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:33 PM

BBY2KS2Kfan said it best, its the challenge of trying to get that "bad guy". Remember guys, dont confuse "She likes an A-hole" with "She needs a challenge".

I think its time to reopen an old thread!