Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

why do girls like u more if u treat em like $hit?

Old 12-11-2004, 06:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have wondered this myself...just on one of the mysteries of the missunderstood in life?
Old 12-11-2004, 08:21 AM

I have recently had an encounter that this totally relates too! I will explain
- We went out for my 21st birthday, with a few friends but this only relates to 2 guys, so- 1. (The Good Guy) I had totally been crushing on for like a year or so, and even talked to him about dating-Good meaning-Very respectful, nice, one of the most down to earth people I have ever met, smart(mentally and financially), and even trustworthy. So We will call him "a"

2. (The Bad Guy) I thought this guy was funny, but he was rude, he talked about women like they were all whores, and he had a girlfriend of 5 years living in another state. By Bad I mean- Only wants one thing, makes rude comments, tries to get you drunk, and even the less, lets you know that hes a player. We will call this guy "b"

So "a" doesnt drink, we are at a club, and hes not drinking, "b" is getting plastered "Well so am I" Its my birthday right! Well anyhow, out on the dance floor "b" Just starts kissing me. And before I know It Im kissing him back! well....The night continues right, and then we all end up going to a hotel. (I did nothing but kiss this guy-because I was drunk, and I didnt want to have any regrets later) So anyhow. I really felt like I had disrespected "A" and made a big mistake, but even after the matter, it was like a challenge for me to continue hooking up with this "B"(eventually things ended, and his girlfriend moves here) But I was litterally like an attempted "booty call"(we never had sex)...AND IT SUCKED, but Why did I do it, I think the little bit of attention for short periods of time, just feels better, but in the long run, hurts worse) So Ive learned my lesson, and if I ever run into a "A" kind of guy again, Im not going to blow it!
- I would say, In my situation, I always felt like I "dont deserve better" Like someone else said. But after the whole outcome I did have a BIG REALITY CHECK! Because come to found out " Every girl deserves the best" -And to any girls reading this
If you are not getting what you want"GET OVER HIM" There is time being wasted trying to get the guy to give you what you wamt, when there are so many out there that just would give it away, to you because thats who they are!
My advice to anyone, IF your not happy all the time....There is someone that will treat you better out there!
Old 12-11-2004, 10:25 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Because they are BDFI's
Old 12-11-2004, 12:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Popeye,Dec 11 2004, 02:25 PM
Because they are BDFI's
Do I even dare ask what a BDFI is?!
Old 12-11-2004, 11:40 PM

Received 147 Likes on 114 Posts

big dumb spamming idiot?
Old 12-12-2004, 05:30 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Brain Dead Forking Idiots
Old 12-12-2004, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Popeye,Dec 12 2004, 09:30 AM
Brain Dead Forking Idiots
Oh, I see.....
Old 12-12-2004, 11:21 AM

Women will treat you the way you let them treat you (and vice versa). If your a doormat why wouldn't you get sh_t on.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by WFO Racer,Dec 12 2004, 03:21 PM
Women will treat you the way you let them treat you (and vice versa). If your a doormat why wouldn't you get sh_t on.
This is so true right here. Currently, I am seeing a girl who it widely know as being very bossy, bitchy, intimidating, etc. you get the point, type of girl. Please don't flame me for spending time with a girl like this, but honestly it is for nothing more than entertainment and something to fill the voids of winter. Back to my story, from pretty much day 1 when we started getting together I have shown her I won't put up with her typical crap and she is an apologetic and easy-going person with me around. She is actually a pretty nice girl! Too bad I am the only one who knows it Point of the story, if a girl starts to treat you like a doormat or vice-versa for you women, just put your foot down imediately and let them know it is not acceptable. Not to mention if you treat someone like crap you will either get left, cheated on, or both.
Old 12-12-2004, 06:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BBY2KS2Kfan,Dec 11 2004, 09:21 AM
My advice to anyone, IF your not happy all the time....There is someone that will treat you better out there!
sorry, i don't think that is possible. happy all the time, no.

happy most/some of the time, yes.

as much as mankind strives towards perfection, it doesn't exist. every relationship must have it's ups and downs as does everything else in this world.

say one day your boyfriend makes you sad or angry because he had a frustrating day at work and doesn't want to talk, you'd break up with him on the spot?

hm.

Quick Reply: why do girls like u more if u treat em like $hit?