Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Where's WarrenW?

Old 08-14-2009, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Aug 14 2009, 11:49 AM
I forgot to mention; If you attempt to be genuinely humorous and you're name ISN'T Raptor, who spends his day copying and pasting largely unfunny jokes here that he finds online, you are also frowned upon. Lets face it, we have OLDMAN, Raj, and Tedow basically running OT. OLDMAN's sense of humor isn't that great (due to his age), Raj's sense on humor isnt that great (due to the fact, that many indians really have no sense of humor to begin with) and Tedow locks threads and bans people when he feels like it. In all fairness though, Raj isn't so bad most of the time.

in the next 10 minutes I predict a reply going something like this:

"Well, if you don't like it, why do you leave?"

translation:
"Healthy, stimulating, and original humor not welcome here"
Well dude. I don't know if I would go that far. I have no problems with Raj, he has a sense of humor but enforces the rules when he has to. The others, such as Airgate deleted my post because of an image of pedobear crying over michael jackson's grave. Then when I replied to his PM with another picture of pedobear just having some fun with him he replies with this:

[QUOTE]Adding that Pedobear gif in the email to me is not cool.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by s2000raj,Aug 14 2009, 01:30 PM
Funny and humorous is great. Please send me real pictures of yourself and your real name and I'll go an harass a real person using them. I'll be sure to be extra filthy and make sure that person is really trashy and has friends that are probably dangerous. Then when they come to your home hopped up on Meth and screw you up the ass with a bottle of Jack Daniels...

Well then that will be Funny and humorous and I PROMISE I nor the other mods will lock the thread showing you getting pounded by a bottle of Jack followed by being trained by 6 guys named bubba with a collective of 13 teeth between all of them. Hopefully for your sake, they did not contract Herpes in prison because that shit stays with you.

Thanks for your feedback.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:13 PM

Received 241 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by 8D_In_Trunk,Aug 14 2009, 01:42 PM
Well now, this thread has taken a turn for the FAILdock. . .
No shit. Sorry I brought it up.... well, not really but somewhat. I was just curious.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 PM

Received 1,566 Likes on 1,437 Posts

[QUOTE=SheDrivesIt,Aug 14 2009, 02:13 PM] No shit.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Location: All up in your inner tubes. Whatcha gonna do sucka?

Old 08-15-2009, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by 8D_In_Trunk,Aug 14 2009, 05:36 PM
I don't blame you in this case. You're not at the helm of this FAILboat; you're just on board. . . with the rest of us.
That begs the question... who is at the helm?
Old 08-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by tapout2000,Aug 14 2009, 01:31 PM
Well dude. I don't know if I would go that far. I have no problems with Raj, he has a sense of humor but enforces the rules when he has to. The others, such as Airgate deleted my post because of an image of pedobear crying over michael jackson's grave. Then when I replied to his PM with another picture of pedobear just having some fun with him he replies with this:

I'm going to continue to post on here but the mods just ruin this forum so much. It's the damn internet, I can't believe how sensitive a lot of these pussies on here are. Not just speaking of mods.
That's true, the Internet is serious business. Airgate has been lame for quite some time though.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:05 AM

Location: All up in your inner tubes. Whatcha gonna do sucka?

Originally Posted by tapout2000,Aug 15 2009, 07:29 AM
That begs the question... who is at the helm?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Smith
Old 08-16-2009, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by senor_flojo,Aug 15 2009, 02:05 PM

Well now we're all really ****ed.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tapout2000,Aug 14 2009, 10:31 AM
I'm going to continue to post on here but the mods just ruin this forum so much. It's the damn internet, I can't believe how sensitive a lot of these pussies on here are. Not just speaking of mods.
I guess I really don't get it. Probably because I'm a moderator.

You guys are whining about the restrictive moderation... BUT IT'S THE INTERNET.

This isn't the only site you're limited to. You aren't "members" and haven't spent a single penny of your money or a minute of your time maintaining this site.

So why are you crying about being moderated? Go to www.knittingwomen.org and start posting there. See how fast you'll get clamped down on.

This is a car site. Having an area AT ALL where friends can talk about non-car stuff is just a favor to the members. A lot of car forums restrict that access to just members to keep the random trollage down.

We're not your mommas. And trust me, we don't enjoy babysitting. Tapout, you know that Warren thread was bordering on criminal, right?

[QUOTE]CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION SECOND DEGREE
(A Misdemeanor)
(Internet or Electronic Impersonation of Another)
Penal Law

Quick Reply: Where's WarrenW?