Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Where's WarrenW?

Old 08-14-2009, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WarrenW nailed me up on the cross! The mods all hate me now except for my boy Rajina.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To be fair they already hated you
Old 08-14-2009, 07:40 AM

Thanks for taking care of our Sins!
Guess I'm free to rape and pillage now!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by tapout2000,Aug 14 2009, 09:42 AM
WarrenW nailed me up on the cross! The mods all hate me now except for my boy Rajina.
thats because truly funny threads are not allowed here anymore.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Aug 14 2009, 11:00 AM
thats because truly funny threads are not allowed here anymore.
For real.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by tapout2000,Aug 14 2009, 11:35 AM
For real.
I forgot to mention; If you attempt to be genuinely humorous and you're name ISN'T Raptor, who spends his day copying and pasting largely unfunny jokes here that he finds online, you are also frowned upon. Lets face it, we have OLDMAN, Raj, and Tedow basically running OT. OLDMAN's sense of humor isn't that great (due to his age), Raj's sense on humor isnt that great (due to the fact, that many indians really have no sense of humor to begin with) and Tedow locks threads and bans people when he feels like it. In all fairness though, Raj isn't so bad most of the time.

in the next 10 minutes I predict a reply going something like this:

"Well, if you don't like it, why do you leave?"

translation:
"Healthy, stimulating, and original humor not welcome here"
Old 08-14-2009, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Aug 14 2009, 10:49 AM
I forgot to mention; If you attempt to be genuinely humorous and you're name ISN'T Raptor, who spends his day copying and pasting largely unfunny jokes here that he finds online, you are also frowned upon. Lets face it, we have OLDMAN, Raj, and Tedow basically running OT. OLDMAN's sense of humor isn't that great (due to his age), Raj's sense on humor isnt that great (due to the fact, that many indians really have no sense of humor to begin with) and Tedow locks threads and bans people when he feels like it. In all fairness though, Raj isn't so bad most of the time.

translation:
awaiting ban....
Old 08-14-2009, 08:57 AM

[QUOTE=gotrice02,Aug 14 2009, 08:49 AM] OLDMAN's sense of humor isn't that great (due to his age), Raj's sense on humor isnt that great (due to the fact, that many indians really have no sense of humor to begin with) and Tedow locks threads and bans people when he feels like it. In all fairness though, Raj isn't so bad most of the time.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 AM

Received 1,566 Likes on 1,437 Posts

Well now, this thread has taken a turn for the FAILdock. . .

-HRM Unkie Trunkie, by the Grace of God, of his own "Ask Unkie Trunkie" Thread King, Defender of The Faith, Most Ancient and Anonymous Order of The Post Whores, Most Ancient and Noble Order of GBB, Sovereign Order of The Back Lot
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Aug 14 2009, 08:49 AM

translation:
Funny and humorous is great. Please send me real pictures of yourself and your real name and I'll go an harass a real person using them. I'll be sure to be extra filthy and make sure that person is really trashy and has friends that are probably dangerous. Then when they come to your home hopped up on Meth and screw you up the ass with a bottle of Jack Daniels...

Well then that will be Funny and humorous and I PROMISE I nor the other mods will lock the thread showing you getting pounded by a bottle of Jack followed by being trained by 6 guys named bubba with a collective of 13 teeth between all of them. Hopefully for your sake, they did not contract Herpes in prison because that shit stays with you.

Thanks for your feedback.

Quick Reply: Where's WarrenW?