Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Too much salt on a burger makes cop sick and

Old 09-10-2007 | 01:47 PM

ouch man. i wanna buy a used s2000 under 20k some day too ya know?
Old 09-10-2007 | 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by 8D_In_Trunk,Sep 10 2007, 01:44 PM
Old 09-10-2007 | 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by shotiable,Sep 10 2007, 01:47 PM
ouch man. i wanna buy a used s2000 under 20k some day too ya know?
You know what I meant. Years ago, it seemed like only mature men/women drove S2000s because the car was still new and not very inexpensive. Nowadays, there are immature little 16, 17s, 18s driving their S2000s around and acting like thugs.

And to say all cops should be shot is absolutely the last straw. Might as well should've said all soldiers should be shot. Without police, who would protect a society from being chaotic?
Old 09-10-2007 | 01:59 PM

my latest run in with San Francisco Police Department...an example of tax funds being misappropriated for the dumbest of reasons...

it happened a week ago in ocean beach. i am drinking beers with my friends around a bon fire. 8 cops roll up, and of course shine their flashlights in everybodys eyes. we are not being loud or rowdy in anyway, just sitting around. Cops walk up to us and tell us we have to leave and make us pour out 2 30 packs of unopened beer. They wouldnt even let us keep it, and as usual were being dicks about it?! I was like wtf, dont cops have anything better to do than bust some people drinking on the beach, this shit reminded me of highschool all over again. What pisses me off is that we were minding our own business and it took 8 cops to make sure we poured out our beer. Keep in mind this is San francisco, where i can go downtown and find drug dealers and streetwalkers within 30 seconds and about 30 cars are broken into each day... shouldnt these 8 cops be out stopping some real criminals??? i mean, i pay these cops salaries, wut gives?
Old 09-10-2007 | 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=trainwreck,Sep 10 2007, 01:59 PM] my latest run in with San Francisco Police Department...an example of tax funds being misappropriated for the dumbest of reasons...

it happened a week ago in ocean beach.
Old 09-10-2007 | 02:26 PM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by kumainu,Sep 10 2007, 01:48 PM
Fair enough, but I'm not the one wishing harm to someone with additional prejudice based on race.
Old 09-10-2007 | 03:45 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by trainwreck,Sep 10 2007, 01:59 PM
my latest run in with San Francisco Police Department...an example of tax funds being misappropriated for the dumbest of reasons...

it happened a week ago in ocean beach. i am drinking beers with my friends around a bon fire. 8 cops roll up, and of course shine their flashlights in everybodys eyes. we are not being loud or rowdy in anyway, just sitting around. Cops walk up to us and tell us we have to leave and make us pour out 2 30 packs of unopened beer. They wouldnt even let us keep it, and as usual were being dicks about it?! I was like wtf, dont cops have anything better to do than bust some people drinking on the beach, this shit reminded me of highschool all over again. What pisses me off is that we were minding our own business and it took 8 cops to make sure we poured out our beer. Keep in mind this is San francisco, where i can go downtown and find drug dealers and streetwalkers within 30 seconds and about 30 cars are broken into each day... shouldnt these 8 cops be out stopping some real criminals??? i mean, i pay these cops salaries, wut gives?
Those are stupid cops. When I was growing up they'd confiscate our beer so they could drink it later.
Old 09-10-2007 | 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by kumainu,Sep 10 2007, 03:12 PM
Isn't that considered public drunkeness, thus against the law? They were only doing what they were supposed to. You weren't loud and rowdy because you were not drunk yet, and they tried to prevent it from reaching that point. As far as I'm concerned, they did the society a favor. Maybe you guys could've gotten drunk then driven under the influence. And drinking in public is against the law too.

Oh, it took 8 cops as a prevention from being assaulted by a bunch of drinking guys on the beach. 1 or 2 cops wouldn't have been enough if those guys decided to do something harmful to the cops. After all, they were a bunch of drinking guys on a beach and couldn't be fully trusted, hence the 8 cops deal.
apparently getting drunk white collar folks off the beach is much more important to society than arresting drug peddlers, crackheads, murderers, theives, and street walkers downtown or at hunters point. last weekend, i saw 2 fights break out in front of two seperate clubs on 2 seperate blocks (i was in a cab) in the mission district. the dangerous minorities were acting up again (i'll let your own racist minds fill in the blanks). I personally felt unsafe as things were spiraling out of control quite quickly (troublemakers from the otherside of the bridge, no doubt). wheres a public defender when u need one? oh wait they are out on the beach making people like me pour out beer.

at least i know i will always be safe if i am within 5 miles of a donut shop.

it really doesnt make any sense at all...
Old 09-10-2007 | 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by s2000raj,Sep 10 2007, 11:45 PM
Those are stupid cops. When I was growing up they'd confiscate our beer so they could drink it later.
I once got a, "Go put that bear back in the woods where you found it".
Old 09-10-2007 | 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=trainwreck,Sep 10 2007, 04:01 PM] apparently getting drunk white collar folks off the beach is much more important to society than arresting drug peddlers, crackheads, murderers, theives, and street walkers downtown or at hunters point.

Quick Reply: Too much salt on a burger makes cop sick and