Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Still not convinced that Dubai is a cool place 2B?

Old 10-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=turboelise,Oct 30 2005, 10:56 AM] kayvan_pour, you're the dumbass here for thinking a forum is a place to publicly insult other members. One word replies like this (not even spelled correctly) are indicative of inferior shit-talking ricer forums, maybe you should go to one of those and you can talk as much smack as you want.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:41 AM

kayvan_pour, of course Indian people are not the same as middle eastern.. if you would read my original statement, I clearly said "Indian and Middle Eastern"
I apologize if I offended any Indian or Middle Eastern forum members, it was never my intent. Its best of we just drop this argument and continue discussing the indoor skiing thing..
Old 10-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by turboelise,Oct 30 2005, 11:41 AM
kayvan_pour, of course Indian people are not the same as middle eastern.. if you would read my original statement, I clearly said "Indian and Middle Eastern"
I apologize if I offended any Indian or Middle Eastern forum members, it was never my intent. Its best of we just drop this argument and continue discussing the indoor skiing thing..
Yea, didn't mean to name call. Sorry for that. Back to the thread!
Old 10-30-2005, 10:58 AM

that ski place looks awesome!! how big do those things get? from the pics, it looks like it could get kinda cramped
Old 10-30-2005, 11:01 AM

Looks very similar to the one in China, i believe it was the Chinese who introduced the concept of indoor skiing. It does get kinda cramped, check out these pics. The Chinese one cost only 36 million to make, I think its a great business concept!

http://home.wangjianshuo.com/archives/2002...in_shanghai.htm
http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/2...28/tr16-1.html
Old 10-30-2005, 05:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

indoor vs. outdoor skiing...

I'll take the real-deal anyday.

Nevertheless, looks neat. Guess that bunks my "it's too hot" excuse.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Oct 29 2005, 11:48 PM
^ I can agree on indian (even though out of 10 Miss Universe 8 will be indian ) but chicks from Lebonon are way to hot.And Lebanon is the Middle East in person....you should see some of the local girls in Dubai, handbags and shoes for more $$ than our car.... the way they walk, the way they smell, the way they smile,the cars they drive,the way they look at you ...you should stop talking trash about a subject you know a fcuk about.There are nice ladies everywhere and believe me you would run around with a stiffy woody woodpacker in any of our local shopping malls.
I have to respect the fact that their religion and cuture does not allow them to run around in bikinis, but a black,traditional dress made by Chanel is on the same level of hotness

take this:

hot hot hot???
I don't find too many of those girls hot. (Yes I looked.)

However I do not agree with the other guy that Miami has hot looking girls because they're latin. Maybe if you're latin, yes... some of us are not. To each his own.

Jakub, Dubai sounds like an awesome place that I would love to check out. I am from Bulgaria and it appears that it's not too far. Maybe I'll come visit you some day.

Old 10-30-2005, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too

much

money

Old 10-30-2005, 07:46 PM

ya, dubai looks pretty cool. but i don't know sh1t.

1. is it a hostile place, i don't want to get kidnapped on my vacation.
2. other than that dope ski spot, and watching people runnin around town with lots of money, what other attractions are there.
3. do many americans go there cuz i have never heard of anyone telling me bout their dubai trip.
4. if i meet an uber hot dubai chick and marry her, how can i take her money and run!! (i want to drive around town in my beater enzo)
Old 10-30-2005, 08:13 PM

That place in china looks boring as hell. Without real slopes, it's just not skiing in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Still not convinced that Dubai is a cool place 2B?