Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Still not convinced that Dubai is a cool place 2B?

Old 10-29-2005, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dubai looks like a lot of fun, but my favorite spot on earth is miami. Hoards of sexy latin women in tight bikinis walking around year long just cant be beat.. even with a kick ass indoor skiing thing! Say whatever you want, but Indian and Middle Eastern girls are not the best looking in my opinion...
Old 10-29-2005, 11:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I can agree on indian (even though out of 10 Miss Universe 8 will be indian ) but chicks from Lebonon are way to hot.And Lebanon is the Middle East in person....you should see some of the local girls in Dubai, handbags and shoes for more $$ than our car.... the way they walk, the way they smell, the way they smile,the cars they drive,the way they look at you ...you should stop talking trash about a subject you know a fcuk about.There are nice ladies everywhere and believe me you would run around with a stiffy woody woodpacker in any of our local shopping malls.
I have to respect the fact that their religion and cuture does not allow them to run around in bikinis, but a black,traditional dress made by Chanel is on the same level of hotness

take this:

hot hot hot???
Old 10-30-2005, 04:41 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turboelise,Oct 30 2005, 01:03 AM
Dubai looks like a lot of fun, but my favorite spot on earth is miami. Hoards of sexy latin women in tight bikinis walking around year long just cant be beat.. even with a kick ass indoor skiing thing! Say whatever you want, but Indian and Middle Eastern girls are ugly!
Wow talk about uneducated There are beautiful women everywhere and ugly women everywhere, yes even in Miami.

edit: Although Brazil might be the exception to the rule, because plastic surgery seems to be second nature.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Oct 29 2005, 11:48 PM
believe me you would run around with a stiffy woody woodpacker in any of our local shopping malls.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by turboelise,Oct 29 2005, 10:03 PM
Dubai looks like a lot of fun, but my favorite spot on earth is miami. Hoards of sexy latin women in tight bikinis walking around year long just cant be beat.. even with a kick ass indoor skiing thing! Say whatever you want, but Indian and Middle Eastern girls are ugly!
You dumb ass
Old 10-30-2005, 09:31 AM

Man, those Shakes treat the citizens right. Dont they pay for the weddings if you are a citizen? Plus everything is mad cheap there, one US dollar equals 3.67 durhams. And everything is tax free, but too bad you cant own your own property if you arent a citizen.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:34 AM

"dumb ass" is actually one word....dumbass. i am sorry i couldnt resist. forgive? haha!

i say viva dubai!
Old 10-30-2005, 09:52 AM

''dumb ass'' is harsh but made me laugh!
Old 10-30-2005, 09:56 AM

kayvan_pour, you're the dumbass here for thinking a forum is a place to publicly insult other members. One word replies like this (not even spelled correctly) are indicative of inferior shit-talking ricer forums, maybe you should go to one of those and you can talk as much smack as you want. S2ki is not a place for this, and I'm sure the moderators here would not agree with such immature behavior.
All I simply stated is because Dubai's population is mostly Indian, while Miami's population is mostly south American, in general Miami will have a higher concentration of good looking women based on this statistic. I think this view is perfectly valid.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:21 AM

I happen to be Indian and I think that they are some of the most beautiful women in the world.

As jakub said, a woman doesnt have to be in a bikini to look beautiful.

Our culture prefers to reveal a woman in her entirety rather than just her sexuality.

Quick Reply: Still not convinced that Dubai is a cool place 2B?