Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

speeding ticket in another state

Old 04-06-2010 | 12:46 PM

OH YEAH, WELL MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOURS!

AND THE POLICES'
Old 04-06-2010 | 01:20 PM
Former Moderator

Oh and one more thing....I don't know your ethnicity, but if you get stopped at an airport for a "random screening" and they find that you have a warrant in Utah (and they WILL find it) you're going to have an unpleasant week. Just pay the damn ticket. Consider it a donation to Utah's National parks.

P.S. I was in Utah last January and got bagged doing 95 in a 75. Cop was nice, gave me a $90 ticket, and sent me on my way. I wasn't "speeding," but was passing someone who kept tapping their brakes for no reason. I had to hit 95 to pass him. Regardless, with my NY license, no points.
Old 04-06-2010 | 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Heyitsgary,Apr 6 2010, 01:59 PM
CU - Is that question directed at me?
No, Kyushin. Just some ideas.
Old 04-06-2010 | 01:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C U AT 9K,Apr 6 2010, 01:38 PM
So lets say it's when you SPEED and get a ticket, forcing you to fight the system and drive their costs up, that police decide to go after more speeders, which you complain about.
Ive complained that most people already drive too damn slow.

Road leading to my house pisses me off to hell... its 55, the road is in perfect condition and perceftly visible, yet assholes regularly do 35 on it all the time. Sat and shot the shit with a cop one day and he told me he wished there was a minimum here too so he could get the jerks who hold up traffic. to that cop for being cool and thinking outside the box.
Old 04-06-2010 | 01:45 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

All but a few states are in a licensing compact. Everything follows you around, and your home state can bring legal action against you. License cancellation, etc.
Old 04-06-2010 | 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Heyitsgary,Apr 6 2010, 10:59 AM
The second was towards kyushin, who makes enough comments in any marginally cop related question into a cop bashing post. We know your attitude, you don't need to share it at every opportunity.
I could just not read and skip over your posts, but mr gary is right. Your cop bashing at every oppertunity (daily occurance) gets pretty annoying kyushin. Just an Fyi
Old 04-06-2010 | 02:24 PM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by espelirS2K,Apr 6 2010, 12:46 PM
OH YEAH, WELL MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOURS!

AND THE POLICES'
Here are the photos. Yes, I do nude photography. He was a great study.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bw_anderson/s...57622292969959/
Old 04-06-2010 | 02:24 PM
Banned

I wonder if I need it in my sig again, just because I speak against a cops actions does not mean I feel tha way towards them all. I have said it many times and this will be the last

I do not hate ALL cops, the ones I have negativity with are the ones who break the law and are not held accountable, the ones who do not serve and protect the citizens as they have so sworn to.

You can rant on all day what you may think I feel, but this is in writing my opinion and attitude. Ive said many times I know many good cops and hold alot of respect for them. I still dont understand why some of you jack asses get your panties in a wad when I point out that a cop has broken the law, or is abusing his power or helping abuse us?
Old 04-06-2010 | 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kyushin,Apr 6 2010, 02:24 PM
I wonder if I need it in my sig again, just because I speak against a cops actions does not mean I feel tha way towards them all. I have said it many times and this will be the last

I do not hate ALL cops, the ones I have negativity with are the ones who break the law and are not held accountable, the ones who do not serve and protect the citizens as they have so sworn to.

You can rant on all day what you may think I feel, but this is in writing my opinion and attitude. Ive said many times I know many good cops and hold alot of respect for them. I still dont understand why some of you jack asses get your panties in a wad when I point out that a cop has broken the law, or is abusing his power or helping abuse us?
Yeah do it up, it could be "DISCLAIMER #III"
Old 04-06-2010 | 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kyushin,Apr 6 2010, 04:29 PM
Road leading to my house pisses me off to hell... its 55, the road is in perfect condition and perceftly visible, yet assholes regularly do 35 on it all the time.
Ahahahah, same here! I have to take a 2 lane road which is 55mph everyday to work.

Without fail there is always some asshole who is driving 45mph on the road. I wish they put up more speed limit signs, it's ridiculous.

I usually like to see how far I can get before I run into a slow car, then quietly cry to myself.

Quick Reply: speeding ticket in another state