Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

something that pissed you off while driving....

Old 05-09-2004 | 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HJZ
Old 05-23-2004 | 06:45 PM
Banned

Was entering onto I 75- not sure what exit number but there was a dude in a Jeep Grand CHerokee which i went around and passed i was movin fast too be he seemed pissed that i went around em and followed me to where i got off and got out of his car and came over to my window and began telling me off. I just gave him one look then went back to my business as a local policeman pulls up and grabs him and tells me i can go, he will handle this person unless i want to press charges for assault.

Another great experience with with a few of those country boys in a Big Foot muddin truck, they seemed pretty cool at first, they were admiring the S sayin how fast and cool it was and they asked to race and i said ok, and obviously smoked the hell out of them, but at the next stop light they were talkin smack and acting stuipd, so i burn off again but then slow down to 60, which was the speed limit, and they tail gate the crap outta me, so i speed off and pull over to let them pass, they stay behind me so this gets me pissed. I now acceletard up to 105 on US 301 and eventually they catch up, but then I lay on the beaks HARD, they fly into the ditch and Roll their truck, LMAO!!!! I tried for over 15 mintues to get away and aviod this conflict.... you know youre a redneck if....
Old 05-23-2004 | 06:46 PM
Banned

Wasnt a roll, i should say spun out in circles
Old 05-23-2004 | 06:56 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1.) Soccer moms in mini-vans driving while talking on the cell phone and trying to hit their kid in the back seat with their other hand and steering the freaking car with their knee!!!

2.) People on the highway who cannot maintain a speed. I do not want to play leap frog with you use your farkin' cruise control!!!
Old 05-23-2004 | 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate little teenager kids all packed into a car and acting like idiots!! There was a sedan with 3 teenage boys infront of me sitting at a traffic light. As cars passed by driving the opposite direction, they would splash water at the surprised drivers. It's soooo dangerous because this is such a small but crowded intersection. I had an evil thought to just ram them over and over again, but of course, i could do nothing but watch these kids pull this stupid prank. I wish i was an undercover cop or something, scare them until they crapped in their pants.

Another incident was during winter when the neighborhood kids would throw compacted ICE as cars drove by. Us Georgians already have a hard time driving in the unusual icy roads, let alone trying to dodge ice balls as well!

LITTLE FOCKERS!
Old 05-23-2004 | 10:27 PM
Banned

Old guys in Cadilacs that almost kill both of us tryin to cut me off to get the first place at the red light to only F$(% 'n sit there and not move when it turns green, then he paces with the car next to em so you cant go anywhere and have to do it all over again at the next light

Or the stupid ugly fat nasty naples mommies driving mini vans who manage to try and cut you off at the light for 1 cars difference close to the light